• kmanharris
    Seven
    • Oct 2008

Fixed it for accuracy

Comment

• Diivox
      It's the other way.
      • Apr 2009

I don't really share the hate, I think the show hasnt changed at all since season 3, it isnt any more ridiculous to think that Nancy was dealing with very powerful mexicans, than it was to see her dealing with very powerful black people. maybe that makes it a shitty show since the beginning, but it's always been ridiculous, a caricature of the suburban life and drug dealers, then a caricature of the war on drugs and the mexican mafia, and now it looks like its heading in another direction by making fun of the rural life (that teenage vampire chick at the checkout line was the perfect example of how the show uses stereotypes subtly, it wasnt any different from the "loooohd have mercy" haylia james or the nation of islam guy she dated for that matter). If at any point you took this show seriously, i think you missed the point entirely

Comment

• krulmichael
        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
        • Feb 2009

My dad just says the show glorifies being a drug dealer and that if it was real life Nancy would be looooong dead by now lol. Can't say I disagree with him though.

Twitch Channel
        http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
        Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
        Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
        Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
        Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Diivox
          It's the other way.
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
          and that if it was real life Nancy would be looooong dead by now
          thats what im saying, you cant assume any of it was meant to be real or beleivable, its just a television show for entertainment purposes, theres no way its that easy to set up a grow house, or begin buying/distributing that much marijuana, or become a coyote/border guard, or kill someone as important as pilar, or cross the border, or become a city councilman, or maintain a suburban lifestyle dealing drugs and not get caught, or marry a dea agent as a drug dealer, or begin fucking your worst enemy (when shes your best friends wife too)... i could go on. it's all been satire from the get go, and the biggest joke is on the people who ever bought a minute of it in the first place and who hate on what it's become when it's the same thing throughout the entire storyline.

Comment

• nflman2033
            George Brett of VSN
            • Apr 2009

yeah i pretty much watch it just to see what dumb stupid shit they are going to do next, there are no characters with redeeming qualites on the show, its just hilarious to watch the stupid situations they get into

Comment

• dope
              Allons-y!
              • Feb 2009

as far fetched as it was in the beginning this show, much like californication, have become completely ludicrous. it's almost like they just try to have the most fucked situations possible for these characters....which unless you can suspend your disbelief for 30 minutes you'll never enjoy these shows

i only continue to watch weeds cause it wasn't until like season 3 or 4 that it became outta hand. californication it happened episode 1 of season 2.

Comment

• Palooza
                Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                • Feb 2009

lol @ Maurice Levy from the Wire selling strollers on this show.

Comment

• stevsta
                  ¿Que?
                  • Oct 2008

episode 3 was really good got me back into the series 1 & 2 were just bad

cant wait till 4
                  RIP

Comment

• Palooza
                    Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                    • Feb 2009

Finally the show has picked up. Good to see Doug in the episode, even if it was for 10 seconds. Linda Hamilton has got to go, though. Give her a different connect, please.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                      Probably owns the site
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Palooza
                      Finally the show has picked up. Good to see Doug in the episode, even if it was for 10 seconds. Linda Hamilton has got to go, though. Give her a different connect, please.
                      Yep, it took two and a half episodes but the plot finally went somewhere and there's actually weed on the show again (well, hash at least), go figure!

Comment

• nflman2033
                        George Brett of VSN
                        • Apr 2009

yeah was wondering when we were going to see Doug since Kevin Nealon's name is still in the cred's

Comment

• kyhadley
                          Carefree
                          • Oct 2008

I'm liking this season so far.

Hopefully the end of this past episode means we're finally done with the mexican plot.

Comment

• bdub
                            Woah Cam!
                            • Jul 2009

This season is already 10x better than the past two seasons.

I lol'd at Silas' inside reference to fellow Showtime series Dexter when he said Shane could be "a good serial killer, like the ones that only kill other serial killers"

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by kyhadley
                              I'm liking this season so far.

Hopefully the end of this past episode means we're finally done with the mexican plot.
                              It's not. Did you watch the preview for next week's episode?

Comment

• nflman2033
                                George Brett of VSN
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by bdub515
                                This season is already 10x better than the past two seasons.

I lol'd at Silas' inside reference to fellow Showtime series Dexter when he said Shane could be "a good serial killer, like the ones that only kill other serial killers"
                                really, i find it to still be completely useless just like every episode since leaving Agrestic. the fire should have been the series finale

Comment

Working...