Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

Sweet. I'm still bummed out that Always Sunny was delayed until January though.

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Waiting for Season 5 on Blu-Ray.....didn't see it at Best Buy yet

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

I may be in the minority, but save for Rafi and Dirty Randy's adventure in Season 5, this show has completely lost me. I find as the cameo's have increased, the humour has plummeted and stories like the 'Cutlet' and Kevin taking the cancer drugs just don't do it for me. Each to their own, but the double whammy of Always Sunny and League is down to just one half

Comment

• SethMode
          Master of Mysticism
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
          I may be in the minority, but save for Rafi and Dirty Randy's adventure in Season 5, this show has completely lost me. I find as the cameo's have increased, the humour has plummeted and stories like the 'Cutlet' and Kevin taking the cancer drugs just don't do it for me. Each to their own, but the double whammy of Always Sunny and League is down to just one half
          I am definitely with you. Mantzoukas (Rafi) is the only reason I really watched the show beyond season...3, I want to say? It's not awful, but it's just gotten worse and worse.

Comment

• calgaryballer
            Tiote!
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
            I am definitely with you. Mantzoukas (Rafi) is the only reason I really watched the show beyond season...3, I want to say? It's not awful, but it's just gotten worse and worse.
            Agreed. Season 4 was more of a 'habit' watch for me and it was just because I could binge watch on Netflix. Season 5 was a let down. However, that Dirty Randy/Rafi roadtrip is one of the funniest episodes of anything ever. Believe it's Episode 4 or 5. I think it's so good because the rest of the cast is barely in it

Comment

• Ravin
              Dishing the Gino's
              • Feb 2009

The show is a nice watch for 30 minutes, but I miss more of the fantasy football stuff. I find when they started to pull away from the actual 'league' stuff, it just became a show about 4 guys and a girl in Chicago.
              All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• buckeye
                Noob
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Ravin
                The show is a nice watch for 30 minutes, but I miss more of the fantasy football stuff. I find when they started to pull away from the actual 'league' stuff, it just became a show about 4 guys and a girl in Chicago.
                Agreed, I still watch but it was better when football was the focus.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

I loved Rafi when he wasn't the focus. That one episode that centered around his exploits was probably the worst episode of the series.
                  Rafi is best in small doses.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                    I loved Rafi when he wasn't the focus. That one episode that centered around his exploits was probably the worst episode of the series.
                    The episode where they freeze out Pete when he goes to play paintball and Rafi is on his team is priceless, one of my favorites.

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

Jenny has the Shiva trophy starting in about 30 minutes!!

Comment

• SethMode
                        Master of Mysticism
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        This is madness. That episode was fantastic. Everything from the silly 80's music to the fever dream approach to Andy freaking Daly and that dude from Numbers and Adams Family Values as Ethan and Joel Coque. Awesome.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                          This is madness. That episode was fantastic. Everything from the silly 80's music to the fever dream approach to Andy freaking Daly and that dude from Numbers and Adams Family Values as Ethan and Joel Coque. Awesome.
                          Maybe I need to re-watch it but I thought it was terrible.

Comment

• manchild24
                            Kyle got fired
                            • Nov 2008

i enjoyed the first episode of the new season.
                            I agree with the Rafi think. I only like him in moderations.

Comment

• MrBill
                              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                              • Feb 2009

Rafi is like Chao from the Hangover. Absolutely hysterical but he's too over the top to be featured as a lead character.

I enjoyed the season premiere. It was good to see fantasy football as the primary focus again!

Comment

Working...