Whatcha watching this fall?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wingsfan77
    • Aug 2009

So a few months later and what's everyone watching?

Sundays: Boardwalk Empire (solid), Eastbound And Down (solid 2nd season, not as good as the first), The Walking Dead (terrific so far)

Mondays: How I Met Your Mother (decent as always), Chuck (a little sub-par this season IMO)

Tuesdays: NOTHING....there's nothing good on Tuesdays.

Wednesdays: Better With You (very mediocre, I'd be surprised if it got another season, although the red head is smokin' hot), Modern Family (very funny), Terriers (REAL good show, hopefully it gets a second season.), The Defenders (Pretty good, very dry humor mixed in.)

Thursdays: Community (not as good as season 1), The Office (same as the past few seasons), Outsourced (thought it would be dumb but it's actually pretty funny), It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (see The Office haha), The League (slow start, last few have been really funny).

I think that's it for me....

Comment

• Tengo Juego
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Continuing to watch:
      30 Rock
      The Office
      Always Sunny
      Bored to Death(finished for the season)
      Eastbound and Down(also, finished for the season)

New Shows:
      Outsourced
      Boardwalk Empire

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

Always Sunny, Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead are the shows I watch. I'm glad Boardwalk and The Walking Dead came along. They are both solid replacements for Lost.

Comment

• St. Francisco
          45-35 Never Forget
          • Feb 2009

Too fucking much, I know that.

Continue to watch:

Dexter
          House
          Glee
          The Office
          Sons of Anarchy

New shows:

The Walking Dead
          Outsourced

I also religiously watch Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, Iron Chef America, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Chopped, and Man vs. Food. Also trying to catch up on True Blood, Weeds, Mad Men, and Boardwalk Empire.

Comment

Working...