X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Houston
    Fuck, last episode brung in 8.45 million viewers making it MTV's most watched telecast. Those are NBC Primetime type numbers.
    Now if only they'd get rid of that stupid "16-17-18 and Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" bullshit, I'd stick to MTV more.

Now it's just Jersey Shore (damn you Frog-Faced Deena!) and The Challenge for me.

Comment

• theMINI
      • Nov 2008

"You can't just walk in here with a big banana and expect everything to be peaches."

Comment

• Houston
        Back home
        • Oct 2008

Is it just me or was the "grenade" that Vinny was running from better looking then the girl he brought home?

Comment

• strahanfan92
          Meat
          • Aug 2009

Just you.

That stalker was hideous.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Watching the 1 o'clock repeat...

Snooki and Deena are two hot messes every time they wake up in the morning.

Sammie is a female backpack.

And Shore Situation, off the coke > Miami Sitch rattled and aggravated at the world.

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by strahanfan92
              Just you.

That stalker was hideous.
              neither was anything to write home about

Comment

• Bear Pand
                RIP Indy Colts
                • Feb 2009

Last nights ep was garbage.

I like how Situation realized he didn't have to do shit at the tshirt job though. They're not gonna kick him off the show. MTV pays these people thousands an episode and expects them to take these dumbass side jobs seriously.

Guy just went off got some breakfast and didn't even try to help while his "boss" is sitting there like "you gonna help sell some shirts today buddy? "

Comment

• strahanfan92
                  Meat
                  • Aug 2009

Good point. There is absolutely no shot they would ever kick him off the show.

Comment

• kmanharris
                    Seven
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Black Pand
                    Last nights ep was garbage.

I like how Situation realized he didn't have to do shit at the tshirt job though. They're not gonna kick him off the show. MTV pays these people thousands an episode and expects them to take these dumbass side jobs seriously.

Guy just went off got some breakfast and didn't even try to help while his "boss" is sitting there like "you gonna help sell some shirts today buddy? "
                    I'm sure the boss doesn't care. He is getting all this publicity and I am assuming it is drawing in a ton of customers. His sales probably go through the roof when the Jersey Shore cast works there.

Comment

• Bear Pand
                      RIP Indy Colts
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kmanharris
                      I'm sure the boss doesn't care. He is getting all this publicity and I am assuming it is drawing in a ton of customers. His sales probably go through the roof when the Jersey Shore cast works there.
                      This is true, but it's why the whole job part of the show is pointless filler.

They don't actually need to work they have money, and they don't take the job seriously...boss doesn't either. It's just 5 mins of wasted cameratime showing them selling shirts to random people.

My only gripe about this show is they waste way too much time on boring things, and sometimes waste entire episodes.

Comment

• wr50l
                        Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                        • Oct 2008

The next episode looks like another Ronnie-Sammi drama exclusive. Fffffuuuu

Comment

• Miggy
                          The Situation
                          • Nov 2008

2nd episode wasnt as good. Monday's episode will be fire.
                          [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• theMINI
                            • Nov 2008

Can't wait until Sammi leaves the house. I hope within the next 2 episodes MAX.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                              Probably owns the site
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Black Pand
                              This is true, but it's why the whole job part of the show is pointless filler.

They don't actually need to work they have money, and they don't take the job seriously...boss doesn't either. It's just 5 mins of wasted cameratime showing them selling shirts to random people.

My only gripe about this show is they waste way too much time on boring things, and sometimes waste entire episodes.
                              You just described every MTV reality show ever. There's only so much "interesting" stuff they can do.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

They're saving it for the "Shit They Didn't Show" episode.

Comment

Working...