X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaribbeanJoseph
    I Can Score Goals
    • Dec 2008

Peep Show

Two of the funniest guys about, love me some peep show. That Mitchell and Webb Look is my shit aswell, a prayer and a pint
  • BrntO4Life
    My Aunt Ida Smokes.
    • Mar 2009

Heard of it, but never seen it. Will check it out once I suffer through the last few episode the The Walking Dead.

Comment

• relaxedanderson
      I am not Abe Kabbible
      • Feb 2009

Excellent show.

Don't watch too many in one go though. I watched five series in two days once. Afterwards I became so aware of my inner monologue that I thought I was going mad. Day-to-day activities like making a piece of toast or going to the toilet or putting on a pair of shoes became instantly hilarious and then terrifying as I felt doomed to spend the rest of my life as a Peep Show character.

It took about two weeks to wear off.

Still, Peep Show sig
      ▼▼▼
      Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

• relaxedanderson
        I am not Abe Kabbible
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
        So after I heard that they were doing two more series starting in 2012, I went back and re-watched the first 7 over a 2 week period here at work on YouTube.

You were so right about the inner monologue. I was beginning to go mad. I then wondered what it said about me that my inner monologue sounded more like Mark than Jez.
        Deep down we're all Mark.

We'd all rather be Jez but really we all know we're Mark.

The real epiphany is when you realise that being Mark is the better option.

That or Dobby. Dobby's lovely.
        Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

Working...