• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Small Soliders

:3star:

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

Bullitt

Holy fuck that was cool/10

Comment

• j.hen
        Self Care
        • Oct 2008

Every evening he plays catch with his dead brother.

Comment

• Palooza
          Au Revoir, Shoshanna
          • Feb 2009

The Town - How Ben Affleck managed to create something so awesome with himself in it is beyond me/10
          Gun Crazy - Bonnie and Clyde for amateurs/10

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Big Fan - had so much more potential, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT did they capture the essence of Staten Island douchebaggery (the main characters brother/sister in law...THE 50 CENT CAKE...lawl), and the general feel of NY/NJ.

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

Beverly Hills Cop III

:1star:

Garbage.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Palooza
                Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                • Feb 2009

Red - John Malkovich runs shit/10

Comment

• NAHSTE
                  Probably owns the site
                  • Feb 2009

The Warriors

My new favorite movie set in New York/10

Comment

• Maize
                    • Jan 2010

Just rented MacGruber... meh, 5.5/10
                    "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave" | Kentucky Wildcats
                    2014 Season: 11-2 (7-2)
                    Next Game: Bowl Game

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                      Wakka Wakka
                      • Dec 2008

Jeepers Creepers
                      THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• SOS4Prez
                        Dang ol'...yo.
                        • Sep 2009

Unstoppable: 8.5/10 - Utterly astounding in its tempo and pace, Unstoppable can be penciled in as the surprise of the year. No, it doesn't explore new grounds in its plot nor does it produce anything overly powerful as far as sentimentality goes, but it does enough to make its audience care about its characters given the fact that they're centered around pure adrenaline and are daring in the face of the darkest and most death defying adversity. Unlike 2009's The Taking of Pelham 123, Unstoppable is thrilling out of the gates and continues to be throughout as the tension slowly, but surely builds as the story moves along. Entirely engrossing, this film will keep you on the edge throughout and the action combined with good performances from everyone's favorite hero, Denzel Washington, who's cool, calm, collective and in control (unlike 2009's Ryder in Pelham 123), and his counterpart Chris Pine, who plays off of Denzel very well and offer the back-and-forth humorous banter in the midst of peril that Tony Scott might as well trademark. Not to go unnoticed is the camera work. Though Scott always has top notch cinematography in his films, the camera's impact in Unstoppable is undeniable and it's beyond impressive. It is not an exaggeration that when the credits roll, you'll feel like you just sat down. The pacing is some of the year's best film has to offer and complements the out-of-control train's growing speed and the increasing desperation of those attempting to stop it. Unstoppable is THE popcorn flick of the year and you won't be disappointed you went. (Except for it's rather anticlimactic finish.) In the realm of its genre, Unstoppable is a flat-out home run.

Comment

• Champ
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

The House On The Left

Shit was insane

Comment

• NAHSTE
                            Probably owns the site
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SOS4Prez

Unstoppable: 8.5/10 - Utterly astounding in its tempo and pace, Unstoppable can be penciled in as the surprise of the year. No, it doesn't explore new grounds in its plot nor does it produce anything overly powerful as far as sentimentality goes, but it does enough to make its audience care about its characters given the fact that they're centered around pure adrenaline and are daring in the face of the darkest and most death defying adversity. Unlike 2009's The Taking of Pelham 123, Unstoppable is thrilling out of the gates and continues to be throughout as the tension slowly, but surely builds as the story moves along. Entirely engrossing, this film will keep you on the edge throughout and the action combined with good performances from everyone's favorite hero, Denzel Washington, who's cool, calm, collective and in control (unlike 2009's Ryder in Pelham 123), and his counterpart Chris Pine, who plays off of Denzel very well and offer the back-and-forth humorous banter in the midst of peril that Tony Scott might as well trademark. Not to go unnoticed is the camera work. Though Scott always has top notch cinematography in his films, the camera's impact in Unstoppable is undeniable and it's beyond impressive. It is not an exaggeration that when the credits roll, you'll feel like you just sat down. The pacing is some of the year's best film has to offer and complements the out-of-control train's growing speed and the increasing desperation of those attempting to stop it. Unstoppable is THE popcorn flick of the year and you won't be disappointed you went. (Except for it's rather anticlimactic finish.) In the realm of its genre, Unstoppable is a flat-out home run.
                            This is really that good? Wow, might have to check it out. I'm a huge Denzel fanboy, so I'll like it either way, but isn't it basically Speed on a train?

Comment

• SOS4Prez
                              Dang ol'...yo.
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                              This is really that good? Wow, might have to check it out. I'm a huge Denzel fanboy, so I'll like it either way, but isn't it basically Speed on a train?
                              It absolutely is Speed on a train, but hey, it's entertaining, quick, and has Denzel being awesome. It's a really fun watch.

Comment

• KillaK
                                Dreams!
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                                The Warriors

My new favorite movie set in New York/10
                                I just saw this for the first time last week, movie was so legit. I'm usually pretty satisfied with movies but this one made me want to see how those people live their lives and what not.

Comment

Working...