• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Sharkweather
    I guess you didn't read the spoiler.

These last ten minutes are intense.
    Agreed. Shane went in and I loved it. This show needed this episode to keep interest going forward.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
      • Jul 2010

best episode IMO.....

and no, Humble didnt read spoiler for last episode :D
      he wanted the element of surprise for this one.

did like the killing spree at the end. it will take them to another level of intensity for remainder of season. clearly Hershel was in denial.....

Glen should have got his groove on with Maggie again tho. she really isnt that pretty but i guess if you live in zombie world, she good enough, lol.

Sophia being the last walker to come out of barn was good closer for episode too.

now, sadly, we wait until Feb for more episodes.....

lol; this thread will be on page 15 or so then too
      3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Rivers17ncsu
        Amerson For Thorpe!
        • Mar 2010

I guess I'm the only one who has really liked this season so far, has been the only show that I watch atm other than Dexter that has kept em waiting for new episodes.
        "It's the revenge of the dicks that's nine cocks that cock nines"

Comment

• Jmiles
          • Jul 2011

I have enjoyed this season as well. February cannot come soon enough. Waiting on Merl and the black guy and his kid to come back into the story though... Also am interested in seeing what Shane does next, because he has clearly flipped his switch and is stuck on crazy.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
            No longer a noob
            • Jan 2010

Shit really hit the fan in both of the last 2 episodes. Now I gotta wait till February...AHHH!

Comment

• Boucher
              King of EDM
              • Jul 2009

There is a preview for the Feburary epp on the AMC website

Comment

• Sean
                No longer a noob
                • Nov 2008

An interesting rumor about a character who may appear in the finale. Not really a spoiler, but rumor

An aspiring actor has gone to his tumblr page to announce that he filmed scenes for AMC's The Walking Dead. He spills the beans that his scene involved the fan favorite Michonne.

Comment

• Boucher
                  King of EDM
                  • Jul 2009

I wish this was on tonight

Comment

• dj_morton
                    • Jan 2010

^^^my alarm on my phone went off saying it was about to start...sad..I gotta turn that off until Feb

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                      • Jul 2010

i felt like i was missing something last night.....now i know why.
                      3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• tigstah
                        Mr. Casual Gamer
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
                        Shane is the only one making sense IMO... If I were ever stuck in this situation I doubt I would be corralling and hiding zombies in a barn hoping for a cure. And if somehow I was outvoted by my group or something I for damn sure would not support some old cook hiding all the guns down away from camp if they got free.
                        just watched the episode where the asian kid ran into the barn.. i was like wtf. didn't see that coming.
                        will watch the next few episodes tomorrow good season so far. i am really liking this show

Comment

• Palooza
                          Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                          • Feb 2009

Thank god for Boardwalk Empire. The amount of disappointment I've experienced this fall between Sons of Anarchy (finale only), Dexter and this is too vast to measure.

Comment

• Sean
                            No longer a noob
                            • Nov 2008

Some new info has been revealed about a now cancelled web series prequel to the show that Frank D was working on before he was let go. Revealed that Sam Witwer was to be the main star of the webseries, which would have featured some of the cast. Also revealed Sam was the man in the tank in the pilot to tie it in with the webseries prequel.

Before splitting from AMC on less than amicable terms, Frank Darabont had a clever idea for a web series with actor Sam Witwer that was described as "Blak Hawk Down but with zombies."

Comment

• Realist
                              • Mar 2009

That would have been great. AMC let something good go.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                                • Jul 2010

2 more weeks MFers..............

the time inbetween wasnt as bad as i thought initially.

anyway;
                                bump

Comment

Working...