• 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

BULLY

Will you watch it?
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

I don't anticipate going out of my way to see the documentary. If I wanted to feel like shit, I could probably think of more productive ways to go about doing that.

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

More interested in the fact that they told the MPAA and their R rating to shove it

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
        More interested in the fact that they told the MPAA and their R rating to shove it
        Just read about that. The MPAA gave the film an R rating because of one scene where 'fuck' is used x amount of times. So the studio decided to release the film without a rating at all.

Good, the MPAA is archaic.

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

Looking forward to it.

Comment

• calgaryballer
            Tiote!
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
            Just read about that. The MPAA gave the film an R rating because of one scene where 'fuck' is used x amount of times. So the studio decided to release the film without a rating at all.

Good, the MPAA is archaic.
            Yup. They're using another independent ratings system (keep in mind all rating's system are independent and not mandated). That gave it a 13+ rating, but AMC is putting a parental permission slip on line to allow kids to come and see it if they have it signed.

The Parents Television Council was unimpressed by the move, because if people realize MPAA ratings aren't the be all end all, their influence on what can be seen dries up

Comment

• relaxedanderson
              I am not Abe Kabbible
              • Feb 2009

Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                • Feb 2009

Will watch.

From the previews the problem I have is how stupid parents and admin are. Boys will always be boys but men are no longer being men. You teach your child to stand up for themselves if theres someone that cant stand up for themselves YOU stand up for them. Instead you have bitch boys ganging up and teaming up on kids with zero ability to fend for themselves and noone gives a flying fuck.
                Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Im not gonna lie. This shit breaks my heart. And from a small preview I saw on Dateline I was saddened in a hurry. Im leaning towards forcing myself to watch it though.

Comment

Working...