Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

Olivia Munn has been cast as Psylocke in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Comment

• Swarley
      A Special Kind of Cat
      • Jul 2010

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Daredevil has been renewed for a season 2 for 2016.

Comment

• j.hen
          Self Care
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
          Daredevil has been renewed for a season 2 for 2016.
          Wait.... So it'll be coming out next year when Luke Cage and Iron Fist both get their own season??? I wonder how much cross over there will be among these Netflix marvel shows when there's 3 coming out in the same year.

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by j.hen
            Wait.... So it'll be coming out next year when Luke Cage and Iron Fist both get their own season??? I wonder how much cross over there will be among these Netflix marvel shows when there's 3 coming out in the same year.
            I've been wondering the same myself, even before the renewal. I mean, they all have to meet at some point before The Defenders, right?

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

Scarlet Witch confirmed for Civil War.

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

Rumor that Doctor Strange could appear in some capacity in season 1 of Iron Fist next year.

Comment

• j.hen
                  Self Care
                  • Oct 2008

Was most looking forward to Iron Fist from the beginning, if the Cumberbatch shows up.....

Comment

• j.hen
                    Self Care
                    • Oct 2008

Just saw Age of Ultron. My immediate impression is that while the first Avengers was obviously the pay-off portion of the overall storyline, this one definitely feels more like it's setting up the other films further down the line. I still loved it and can't wait to see it again on Friday.

Spoilers ahead:

Honestly Scarlet Witch felt like more of a threat with her mind control than Ultron ultimately did. Really makes me more pumped to see a true adversary like Thanos show up. Spader did do an excellent job with the voice for sure but the big final battle felt like it flew by and then the real problem for them was the clean up afterwards.

Also Vision better become a mainstay in all of the movies after this! ...But I'm sure he won't because he has the best possible trump card in the marvel universe inside of his fucking head and would shorten the length of everyone's solo movie by about 2 hours. The way this Vision comes to be makes me wonder when Adam Warlock shows up if he will have the soul gem in his head in the exact same way as they made Vision have the mind gem in his head in this movie.

Comment

• dope
                      Allons-y!
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by j.hen
                      Just saw Age of Ultron.
                      in theaters or one of those cam's that have been leaked?

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Martin Freeman has been cast in a yet to be revealed role in Civil War.

Comment

• j.hen
                          Self Care
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                          Martin Freeman has been cast in a yet to be revealed role in Civil War.
                          Politician most likely. Someone in the media maybe? Either way that's cool.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

The cast for Civil War has been officially announced by Marvel (minus Spidey):

Originally posted by Marvel
                            The film returns Chris Evans (“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron”) as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America along with Robert Downey Jr. (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” Marvel’s “Iron Man 3”) as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”) as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Sebastian Stan (“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Captain America: The First Avenger”) as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”) as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Paul Bettany (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Iron Man 3”) as The Vision, Jeremy Renner (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” Marvel’s “The Avengers”) as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Don Cheadle (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Iron Man 3”) as Jim Rhodes/War Machine and Elizabeth Olsen (“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Godzilla”) as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch.

After his debut in Marvel’s “Ant-Man” on July 17, 2015, Paul Rudd (“Ant-Man,” ”Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues”) will make his first appearance alongside the Avengers as Scott Lang/Ant-Man in “Captain America: Civil War.”

The film also includes outstanding additional cast, including Chadwick Boseman (“42,” “Get on Up”) as T’Challa/Black Panther, Emily VanCamp (“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Revenge”) as Sharon Carter/Agent 13, Daniel Brühl (“Inglourious Basterds,” “Bourne Ultimatum”), Frank Grillo (“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Warrior”) as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones, William Hurt (“A History of Violence,” Marvel’s “The Incredible Hulk”) as General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross and Martin Freeman (“The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” “The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies”).
                            Marvel.com is the official site of Marvel Entertainment! Browse official Marvel movies, characters, comics, TV shows, videos, & more.

Comment

• j.hen
                              Self Care
                              • Oct 2008

Spidey better show up! They should be announcing who's playing him soon...That cast is excellent though, glad Paul Rudd will be around!
                              Last edited by j.hen; 05-07-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• JMocks
                                Noob
                                • Apr 2015

I'm really pumped for the new Marvel movies coming out in the next few years. Age of Ultron was a solid movie in my opinion. Can't wait for the new Captain America movie though.

Comment

Working...