X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • svetz17
    Got Six?
    • Jul 2012

Season 2 of American Horror Story

I don't know what the VSN community thinks of AHS but, they should check it out. It is one of the best thriller shows around and, is coming back for year 2, with an all new cast. It is some what like a Mini series every year, with a different story. It is great televison and, I wanted to see what others thought of it.

• BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

I need to watch season 1. I think I seen 3 episodes of season one. Was decent. Is it on netflix?

Comment

• svetz17
      Got Six?
      • Jul 2012

um not yet but, all fx shows except Always Sunny have made it to netflix, you can watch it on the internet pretty easy though.

Comment

• red33
        • Feb 2009

i liked it.

i figured the family was going to die but when they drove away the mexican family i was a bit shocked. i thought tht was gonna be the new family but maybe tht would have been too convient. then the series is about the family and not the house.

Comment

• svetz17
          Got Six?
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by red33
          i liked it.

i figured the family was going to die but when they drove away the mexican family i was a bit shocked. i thought tht was gonna be the new family but maybe tht would have been too convient. then the series is about the family and not the house.
          I love the concept. Every season will be a whole new story. It reminds me of Tales from the Crypt, if the stories were 12 hours long. Also the fact every episode has clues and, a secret theme makes it unlike any other series created. Almost a whole new cast also, with old actors coming back in different roles, it is a breath of fresh air in the dull tv world, it is one of the balliest moves on tv.

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Anyone else been keeping up with this?

Comment

• cf24
              WESTBROOK
              • Feb 2009

Yup! I like this season quite a bit (although I've heard many people DON'T like it). It's cool seeing Dylan McDermott come back for a couple episodes and play a pretty big part in the storyline.

Comment

• BigBucs
                Unpretentious
                • May 2009

I was loving the season up until the last few episodes. Interested to see what happens in the season finale.

Comment

• Buzzman
                  • Oct 2008

I thought right from the beginning season 2 was crap and now by the end its officially shit.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

What?...Season 2's been great...although the last episode was a bit iffy. I haven't seen this week's episode tho.

The bloody face storyline was cool and the reveal of who it was... Course, that was the middle of the season.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                      True Blue
                      • Feb 2009

i have enjoyed the season. not sure if i liked it more than the first season but still good nonetheless. lana's heel turn in the last episode should set up a nice showdown with her son, who has been played very well by mcdermott. i was a little disappointed the story for sister mary eunice ended kinda abruptly, i thought her character was great in a sick, demented kind of way and thought an epic showdown with sister jude was going to be at the end of the season. evan peters was great again in this season, cant wait to see him in other things.

Comment

Working...