Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

I am watching this season on schedule, but it's a season that's driving me crazy. Homeland is kinda like LOST to me. No matter how hard it tries, it can never live up to Season 1.
    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Palooza
      Au Revoir, Shoshanna
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
      I am watching this season on schedule, but it's a season that's driving me crazy. Homeland is kinda like LOST to me. No matter how hard it tries, it can never live up to Season 1.
      You compare every show to LOST. STFU that show sucked.

With that said, Papa Larry hit it on the nose.

Comment

• Glenbino
        Jelly and Ice Cream
        • Nov 2009

I don't know if you guys are missing it or not but this season is rounding into the Sgt. Brody redemption tour.

I have to disagree about last night's episode.

It was not nice having the Brodys involved but I saw a lot of tracks laid for a plot line I'm totally done with as a viewer.

Also the weekly hemming and hawing by Quinn about whether he still wants to be in the agency is grating.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Glenbino
          I don't know if you guys are missing it or not but this season is rounding into the Sgt. Brody redemption tour.

I have to disagree about last night's episode.

It was not nice having the Brodys involved but I saw a lot of tracks laid for a plot line I'm totally done with as a viewer.

Also the weekly hemming and hawing by Quinn about whether he still wants to be in the agency is grating.

There should be no Sgt Brody redemption tour...he should be in his little abandon high rise in Venezuela forever. Even if he is acquitted of the Langley bombing, you have all of the CIA knowing his attempt to kill the VP and the Joint Chiefs and his ties to Terrorists. There is no real redemption unless they force it.

Comment

• Glenbino
            Jelly and Ice Cream
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            There should be no Sgt Brody redemption tour...he should be in his little abandon high rise in Venezuela forever. Even if he is acquitted of the Langley bombing, you have all of the CIA knowing his attempt to kill the VP and the Joint Chiefs and his ties to Terrorists. There is no real redemption unless they force it.
            Good thing this writer's room has no track record of ever doing that...

There's no reason to go back to the Brody family or have Carrie make the comment about the importance of keeping Dana close to the CIA AFTER the Venezuela episode unless he's coming back at the end.

The last scene of this season is a vindicated Sgt. Brody hugging either Dana or Carrie.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Glenbino
              Good thing this writer's room has no track record of ever doing that...

There's no reason to go back to the Brody family or have Carrie make the comment about the importance of keeping Dana close to the CIA AFTER the Venezuela episode unless he's coming back at the end.

The last scene of this season is a vindicated Sgt. Brody hugging either Dana or Carrie.

Comment

• Palooza
                Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                • Feb 2009

While I agree, that is likely where they are headed, I'm still gunna enjoy the ride. Carrie investigates and he's either involved or he's not. Once we know I will decide to fling my poopy. Until then, I am holding off on the jump to conclusions mat.

I think they are at least being smart having Saul do all the heavy lifting post-reveal a few eps ago. Hmmmmm, I couldn't even tell you how far thru the season we are either

Comment

• Glenbino
                  Jelly and Ice Cream
                  • Nov 2009

I can't believe Jack Bau.. err Sgt. Brody is hooked on heroin!

See you guys next season when Dana Brody is working at the CIA and sparking a romance with Quinn.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Seriously, just sign Keifer Sutherland on for Season 4 at this rate.

To be fair, I have no problem with MOAR 24...but this show couldn't be further from Season 1 at this point. All we're missing is Keifer Sutherland and an annoying ticking clock at every commercial break.

Can someone PLEASE change the name of the thread 24: Homeland.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

Stop your bitching, faggots. The last few eps have been great. This past Sunday's ep was fucking tremendous. So glad this show is back to being interesting again.

Comment

Working...