• Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

I can't fucking wait.

Comment

• Palooza
      Au Revoir, Shoshanna
      • Feb 2009

I'm pretty sure Michael McKean joined the cast. Great pick up.

Comment

• Aso
        The Serious House
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Villain
        I'm going to be mentally prepared for this show to suck. That way I won't be upset if it's terrible, and if it's good I'll be stoked.

Can't lose if you lower the bar, right? :creeper:

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

Some "Better Call Saul" news. January can't get here soon enough!

New Photos and Series Regulars for Better Call Saul

Check out new official images and a full list of series regulars for AMC's Breaking Bad prequel, Better Call Saul.

Going through Breaking Bad withdrawals? Well, Better Call Saul! The Breaking Bad prequel doesn't arrive until January, but it was already renewed for a second season, and now it's time for AMC to make with the details. And that's what they're doing, officially announcing a string of series regulars (and we can probably guess who a bunch of the guest stars will be), and releasing some new promotional images.

Here's AMC's official synopsis for Better Call Saul:

Better Call Saul is the prequel to the award-winning series Breaking Bad. Vince Gilligan and Breaking Bad writer and producer Peter Gould created the show together and serve as co-showrunners of the premiere season. The series is set six years before Saul Goodman (Odenkirk) meets Walter White. When we meet him, the man who will become Saul Goodman is known as Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet. Working alongside, and often against, Jimmy is “fixer” Mike Erhmantraut (Banks), a beloved character introduced in Breaking Bad. The series will track Jimmy’s transformation into Saul Goodman, the man who puts “criminal” in “criminal lawyer.” The series’ tone is dramatic, woven through with dark humor.

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul creator Vince Gilligan will direct the first episode of the 13 episode first season. In addition to Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks will return as Mike Ehrmantraut (which might just be the best news about all of this), Michael McKean will be a regular (wait, no...this might be the best news about all of this), Rhea Seehorn (House of Lies), Patrick Fabian (Big Love), and Michael Mando (The Killing)

Check out some photos from Better Call Saul right here:

Comment

• MrBill
            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
            • Feb 2009

Looks like February 8th is the date for the first episode!

Better clear your calendar: AMC has given Better Call Saul a debut date. On Feb. 8 at 10 p.m., the network will unveil the first episode of the Breaking Bad spin-off featuring Bob Odenkirk’s Saul Goodman, the not-so-virtuous lawyer employed by meth king Walter White (Bryan Cranston). The following night at 10 p.m., the second episode will be unspooled. Subsequent episodes will air in the show’s regular Mondays-at-10-p.m. slot.

Created and executive-produced by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and co-executive producer Peter Gould, the hour-long show will chronicle the exploits of James McGill—who would later take the name Saul Goodman—before he teamed up with Walt, starting in 2002. The cast also includes Breaking Bad vet Jonathan Banks, Michael McKean, Patrick Fabian, Rhea Seehorn, and Michael Mando.

Back in June, AMC announced that the 10-episode first season would launch in February, three months later than originally planned, and that it had already ordered a second season of Saul that is slated to hit the air in 2016.

Use one of your tingle fingers to press play on the video below and watch this just-released teaser:

Comment

• krulmichael
              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
              • Feb 2009

This Sunday is the day fella's! I don't know about you guys, but all the positive reviews I've been reading have me pretty excited to get back into that beautiful southwest scenery! Apparently another Breaking Bad character will be in the first episode (aside from Saul & Mike). I'm gonna guess that we'll see a small scene with Gus Fring.

Twitch Channel
              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

I've been watching some of the Breaking Bad re-runs on AMC this week to get my Saul fix. Looking forward to Sunday night!

Comment

• krulmichael
                  STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                  • Feb 2009

Premier had me like

Twitch Channel

Comment

• CCBrink
                    Awkward Swag
                    • May 2009

The ending

Episode 2 on tonight too

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

Too cool to see 2 of my favorite supporting role characters in the 2 night premier. The camera work alone was top shelf, combined with a great cast and Vince Gilligan with the story line, I was sucked in before the first commercial break.

Comment

• krulmichael
                        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                        Too cool to see 2 of my favorite supporting role characters in the 2 night premier. The camera work alone was top shelf, combined with a great cast and Vince Gilligan with the story line, I was sucked in before the first commercial break.
                        Like I posted on social media, Gilligan and co. just know how to make good TV. Their camera crew are the best that I've seen for a TV series. Although, it doesn't hurt that I have a soft spot for New Mexico (southwest in general) having lived there for 7 years.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Tailback U
                          No substitute 4 strength.
                          • Nov 2008

I've enjoyed the first 3 episodes and will continue to watch because you just know the show is going to pick up steam pretty soon here but Saul isn't the most gripping character/actor. Hoping his repetitiveness doesn't get old to me, long as the storylines are good it won't matter too much though.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                            gx
                            • Feb 2009

He took the money!

I'm digging the flashbacks of Saul during the openings. I like watching it on Mondays but it would be kick ass to have this to watch after TWD every Sunday.

Comment

• buckeye
                              Noob
                              • Dec 2013

I still haven't made it around to watch these. They are all sitting on my dvr.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

• krulmichael
                                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
                                He took the money!

I'm digging the flashbacks of Saul during the openings. I like watching it on Mondays but it would be kick ass to have this to watch after TWD every Sunday.
                                I agree. I'm hoping they move season 2 to Sunday's after they see how good the show is doing (ratings wise) compared to the (from what I've heard) shitty Walking Dead.

Twitch Channel

Comment

Working...