X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seaplus
    Posts a lot
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
    Since this is officially happening, might as well branch out and give it a thread of its own. Pretty excited about this, but spinoffs are always unpredictable.

In my opinion, it should be a comedy and it should be set in a time before Heisenberg becomes Saul's most important client. I don't think they should try to replicate the tone and feel of Breaking Bad, just make it a totally different type of show. Just let Brodenkirk do his thing.

Some David Cross would be nice too. Oh, and HUELL. Gotta have HUELL.
    what an inspiration to posters across the internet. this guy just gets it. he just does
    *<|8-D

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Finally had a chance to watch this weeks episode last night. Anyone else notice the guy that was taking the piss and bumped into Saul when leaving the restroom was one of the Most Wanted guys on the wall in the opening scene?

Only 3 episodes left in this season. Wondering if we will see Gus before it wraps? Thinking Mike and Gus meet via the vet.

Comment

• DDRGuido
        gx
        • Feb 2009

Still enjoying this series. Wish there were more eps for the 1st season. I'm sure people are just waiting for it to hit Netflix so they can marathon it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
          Still enjoying this series. Wish there were more eps for the 1st season. I'm sure people are just waiting for it to hit Netflix so they can marathon it.
          Or you record them and do the same thing?

Comment

• DDRGuido
            gx
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Or you record them and do the same thing?
            Well I have friends who don't have cable and just torrent them week after week.

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Less than 2 hours

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Another solid episode last night. I was laughing my ass off when Saul jumped into the dumpster to find the paperwork that was being shredded. Why do I think that Chuck's involvement is now going to come with Hamlin poaching it away and leaving Saul on the outside looking in? That might be what snaps him into becoming a criminal lawyer.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                  Another solid episode last night. I was laughing my ass off when Saul jumped into the dumpster to find the paperwork that was being shredded. Why do I think that Chuck's involvement is now going to come with Hamlin poaching it away and leaving Saul on the outside looking in? That might be what snaps him into becoming a criminal lawyer.
                  I see what you did there.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

There it is....it was Chuck all along. I hope that Jimmy is done with him for good.

Comment

• krulmichael
                      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
                      There it is....it was Chuck all along. I hope that Jimmy is done with him for good.
                      I'm sure he is, but I still see something happening to Chuck (ie. dies). I doubt Jimmy completely ignores him as if he doesn't even exist at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back after Chuck begs him for the time being.

That final scene with Chuck & Jimmy was like watching a car wreck; you knew it was coming, but you just couldn't look away. You could tell Jimmy was completely devestated by Chuck's revelation, yet he kept his composure and was the bigger man (for a guy that becomes Saul, that's saying something) and left calmly.
                      Last edited by krulmichael; 03-31-2015, 09:17 AM.

Twitch Channel
                      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• DDRGuido
                        gx
                        • Feb 2009

fuck Chuck

Comment

• CCBrink
                          Awkward Swag
                          • May 2009

Hate that I accidently visited this thread before seeing the episode Luckily I still don't have any context of why Chuck is now hated

Comment

• MrBill
                            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                            • Feb 2009

Not the best episode of the season but still pretty good. I was wondering how the arc of Jimmy going to work for a major law firm on a partner path would play out. Marco's pinky ring that they focused on in the final scene is the one that Saul was always wearing in Breaking Bad. We even got a "Trip to Belize" reference. Can't wait for season 2!

Comment

• krulmichael
                              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                              • Feb 2009

To not ruin Brink (or anyone else who reads this) day, I'm putting spoiler captions from here on out...

To me it was an odd season finale. I'm not sure where they go from here as it seemed Jimmy turned into Saul in the final scene. I hope we see more of a transformation and not just straight to his Saul persona getting into mischief. I have faith in Gilligan that he knows what he's doing though. I fully expect this show to go about 5 seasons like BB did which I'm fine with, I just don't want two of those to be just filler.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Jesse and/or Gus cameo next season, with Gus maybe even being brought on board for the remainder of the show. It'll be interesting to see exactly where this thing leads and I expect Mike to play a more prominent roll from here on out.

Twitch Channel
                              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• DDRGuido
                                gx
                                • Feb 2009

tumblr_nmfgjlzB8S1qbd52ro2_250.gif tumblr_nmfgjlzB8S1qbd52ro1_250.gif
                                tumblr_nmfgjlzB8S1qbd52ro3_250.gif tumblr_nmfgjlzB8S1qbd52ro4_250.gif

Comment

Working...