Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JBronxBombers
    Noob
    • Jan 2013

Haven't really watched the show this year but I've been keeping up with it and I think this is Derrick's season to lose. He's in good with just about everyone, no one has even considered taking him out and he's calling all the shots. Unless some of them wise up I got a feeling its going to be a Derrick/Victoria Final 2. (Reason why I say Victoria is cause he's gotten pretty close with her and he realizes if he bring her to the end he will win for sure) Still a lot of season left but I think the only one to realistically have a chance to realize Derrick's running this game is Donny and I don't think he'd be able to take him out even if he did figure it out.

Comment

• DDRGuido
      gx
      • Feb 2009

Donny and Derrick are the two best players for sure.

Comment

• JBronxBombers
        Noob
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by DDRGuido
        Donny and Derrick are the two best players for sure.
        Definitely. Only thing is most of them realize that Donny is so well liked that they can't take him to the end. He's definitely my favorite in the house though.

Comment

• DDRGuido
          gx
          • Feb 2009

What a fun hour. I wanted Zach to go home but Jocasta managed to float her way to jury. Caleb has Derrick and Cody in his ear which determined his nominations. I was hoping Donny or Hayden won POV. Donny almost had a heart attack. I'm guessing Hayden was going home if the nominations stayed the same. Wish I had a live feed because Nicole was livid at Christine after Hayden went home. She will be out for blood now

I thought Hayden had the votes vs Nicole so it was a surprise he went home.

Comment

• DDRGuido
            gx
            • Feb 2009

Derrick and Cody were going to vote out zach and were unsure of backdooring Frankie. Derrick got called into the DR and came out an hour later rallying Cody to oust Hayden and Nicole and save "Zankie" ...just another piece of evidence of showing manipulation. I hate being that guy but how obvious can it get? He went in the DR 100% positive no questions that zach is leaving and on the fence about turning on Frankie too and when he came out both were absolutely off the table.

Times like these I ask myself why I still watch Big Brother. This happens at least once per summer.

thoughts on this?

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

Really disappointed that Donny didn't get HOH, and I really hope he wins POV.

I'm tired of the whole detonators squad running things, it is boring

Comment

• DDRGuido
                gx
                • Feb 2009

I feel like derrick was trying to be genuine with donny but donny has been on his own so long that he doesn't want to trust anyone besides Nicole. His social game has put him in this position.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                  PTFO
                  • Mar 2009

Watching the live feed...Victoria has to have about 10 pounds of makeup on, been putting it on repeatedly for an hour now.

Apparently she passed out in the bathroom because of tooth pain last night and had to get medical attention so I wonder if she is still out of it from that

Comment

• KNUBB
                    WHITE RONDO
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
                    I feel like derrick was trying to be genuine with donny but donny has been on his own so long that he doesn't want to trust anyone besides Nicole. His social game has put him in this position.

Comment

• JBronxBombers
                      Noob
                      • Jan 2013

I can't believe Donny's gone. But its probably for the best, otherwise he would of been left alone in the game again and it already had been taking its toll on him the past couple weeks. At least he'll get America's Favorite in a few weeks.

Also I 100% stand by my Derrick/Victoria Final 2 Prediction, he's still controlling the house and no one else whose still there has figured that out yet, Unbelievable.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                        PTFO
                        • Mar 2009

So long, Donny

Comment

• JBronxBombers
                          Noob
                          • Jan 2013

Frankie got evicted, Derrick won the Final 4 HoH and then Cody won the Pov and Will probably vote out Caleb. Then Derrick can easily make to the Final 2 with either Cody or Victoria and Should Win Easily. Amazing how no one has nominated Derrick this far into the game.

Comment

Working...