• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

Interesting.
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Star Lord riding a motorcycle alongside raptors? Sign me up for day 1. I just hope we get something on the awesome level of JP1 instead of the crap that was JP3.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
          Star Lord riding a motorcycle alongside raptors? Sign me up for day 1. I just hope we get something on the awesome level of JP1 instead of the crap that was JP3.
          That part did look cool. IMO the reason Jurassic Park was so amazing was the hype never burst from trailers. Im sure you're old enough to remember but the commercials revealed nothing but a foot. Noone knew what anything looked like until they were in the theaters. The movie itself was superb and the decision to cut the trailer that way, was genius. Once in the theaters you basically had never seen anything like it. It was literally like a fantasy come true because the closest we'd come was in our imaginations..all real world stuff on tv and movies was rubber models etc. Theres just no way to recapture that portion of it , you have to fall back on the Spielberg magic..of which there will be none.
          I suspect it'll be much closer to JP2 than any other.
          Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• ST0B0
            Noob
            • Sep 2011

I agree. Youll never see another thing like JP. I'm hoping this is along the lines of Lost World, and I'll be more than pleased.

Comment

Working...