X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Berowsk
    Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
    • Oct 2008

Marvel on Netflix

I'm trying to catch up on these series. I've watched all of Daredevil, The Punisher, Luke Cage, and I'm working my way through the Iron Fist now. Jessica Jones, while I've heard great things, just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Defenders will be last.

What're your favorite Netflix MCU shows?
    sigpic
  • Atlas
    BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
    • Feb 2010

Jessica Jones S1 probably has the best villain of all the MCU tv shows. Its a close race with Kingpin though.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
      Formerly ravensownall17
      • Feb 2009

Not a huge fan. To me they all seem to be anywhere from 3 to 5 episodes longer than they need to be. Punisher is my favorite of the lot but I agree that Jessica Jones first season had the best villain.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

watched them all. and just finished DD s3. very cool.
        I liked them all except The Punisher. i mean it was ok but they strayed a little bit and too many filler episodes.
        Dr Strange might actually be my favorite, then Defenders. Jessica Jones was cool too
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• j.hen
          Self Care
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
          watched them all. and just finished DD s3. very cool.
          I liked them all except The Punisher. i mean it was ok but they strayed a little bit and too many filler episodes.
          Dr Strange might actually be my favorite, then Defenders. Jessica Jones was cool too
          Dr Strange? You mean Iron Fist? If so, that’s a surprise it’s your favorite considering it’s widely considered the worst of the bunch.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by j.hen
            Dr Strange? You mean Iron Fist? If so, that’s a surprise it’s your favorite considering it’s widely considered the worst of the bunch.
            Iron Fist was least favorite in MCU series/shows. But Dr Strange surprisingly was pretty good to me as a movie.
            3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

Working...