• Feb 2009

I act surprised.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
      Buckeye For Life
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by zack54attack
      Not a suprise to me.

He took steriods, cool. So did a lot of players in that era. But you know what? That 1998 home run chase made baseball popular today. If you can remember, baseball was slumping back then. Fresh off the strike, and then for a great home run race to happen? Thats what they needed.

Sucks they cheated though.
      And the same people that made baseball popular in 1998 are killing the game today with their steroid allegations.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

No surprise. I'm in favor of resetting the record to 61 because that is the true record. Get rid of Bonds, Sosa, and McGwire's records. They cheated, they don't deserve to be above Maris.

Comment

• RainboUnicorn
          No Homo
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JacobRaines
          I could care less if someone does steroids, just as long as the do not go to the HoF or have any records.
          Nobody really cares about those who don't have hall of fame numbers getting caught for steroids.

Notice the big deal is about those who should be in the hall of fame if they were clean. Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Alex Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Mark McGwire, Manny Ramirez. All those guys have hall of fame numbers. Nobody cares about that pitcher who was suspended this year from the phillies or rays I think.

Comment

• celtsxpatsxsox
            Redsox
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by babalu87
            They need to make the list of 103 available and get this over with
            I dont think the list will become public in the near future. These player signed an agreement to do these tests only if they did come back positive that they stay anonymous and know one ever finds out. If Arod and Sosa really wanted to they could try and higher investigators to find out who is leaking these names. If more names do come out or the list is released I hvae no doubt the MLBPA will take major action into finding who revealed these results that probably should of been destroyed after they got the results for the survey.

Comment

• Senser81
              VSN Poster of the Year
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by celtsxpatsxsox
              I dont think the list will become public in the near future. These player signed an agreement to do these tests only if they did come back positive that they stay anonymous and know one ever finds out.
              Yeah, that agreement has been iron-clad thus far, no?

Comment

• celtsxpatsxsox
                Redsox
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by babalu87
                Names are already being leaked, what is your logic?

Someone who shouldnt has the list, the names will all be leaked eventually
                When in near future I meant the list wont be out in a couple months. Do I expect the full list to be out eventually? Probably but it seems they are just going to slowly leak the big names before the actual list comes out.

Comment

• Esjay
                  Luck2Hilton
                  • Feb 2009

It's not fair to A-Rod or Sosa that their names got leaked and no one elses. I support the entire thing being publicized for that reason.

Comment

• zack54attack
                    Posts a lot
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Sportsbuck
                    And the same people that made baseball popular in 1998 are killing the game today with their steroid allegations.
                    You could say that,

But the game would not be as popular as it is today.

Comment

Working...