Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MVPepe
    O's need Manny back at 3rd, Schoop is awful. He cuts that ball off and it comes down to Nava. That throw home by Schoop was piss poor as well, he doesn't have the arm that Manny does. Slide Schoop back to 2nd where he is a better fit and Flaherty can stick around to give guys days off which is something they should really do considering how Buck played all those guys basically everyday last year.
    I'd have Lombardozzi and Flaherty playing, and leave Schoop for the bench or have him DH. The game against the Jays two Fridays ago was lost with those three out in the field with Hardy hurt. Two bad throws cost them the game.....well, and the lack of offense against Dustin McGowan too.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Tigers cut Alex Gonzalez after his terrible performance to start the season

Comment

• MVPete
        Old School
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
        I'd have Lombardozzi and Flaherty playing, and leave Schoop for the bench or have him DH. The game against the Jays two Fridays ago was lost with those three out in the field with Hardy hurt. Two bad throws cost them the game.....well, and the lack of offense against Dustin McGowan too.
        I think you send Schoop back to AAA over him just sitting around so he can play everyday.

Comment

• Matt
          No longer a noob
          • Jun 2012

I think you send Schoop back to AAA over him just sitting around so he can play everyday.

I rather keep Schoop and Lombadozzi and just let go of Flaherty if he has no more options.

Schoop shouldn't sit on the bench if it comes to Lombardozzi and Flaherty. Send his ass to AAA and have Cruz DH with Lough in LF

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

MLB Random Thoughts [4/28-5/4]

Comment

• Slateman
              • Apr 2009

lol, AL West
              The king was shaken. He went up to the room over the gateway and wept.
              As he went, he said: "O my son Absalom! My son, my son Absalom!
              If only I had died instead of you
              O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Comment

• Slateman
                • Apr 2009

Bryce Harper out until July.

Meh, just hope Williams has the common sense to hit McLouth leadoff against righties.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Comment

• NAHSTE
                    Probably owns the site
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Slateman
                    just hope Williams has the common sense to hit McLouth leadoff against righties.

#bestteaminbaseball

Comment

• Slateman
                      • Apr 2009

Yea, because it's not like McLouth has done it the past two seasons.

Comment

• MVPete
                        Old School
                        • Mar 2008

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

McLouth fucking stinks. Have fun with either he or Span atop your order for the rest of the summer.

Comment

• MVPete
                            Old School
                            • Mar 2008

Keith Law lays into Matt Williams http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/keit...6&refresh=true

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

I think some of the language was a little overboard, as it seems Law may have some kind of agenda against Williams, but the good points brought up were the player comparisons and their actions similar to Harper. Williams should have to answer for those.

Comment

• Slateman
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                                I think some of the language was a little overboard, as it seems Law may have some kind of agenda against Williams, but the good points brought up were the player comparisons and their actions similar to Harper. Williams should have to answer for those.
                                Agreed. I'm guessing this is a rookie manager mistake. However, it's not a good start to Williams' tenure here in DC. I find it extremely unlikely that Harper will be the one who "loses" on this one.

Comment

Working...