Trying to activate devices for MLB.TV, which is now avail. for EXTRA INNINGS subs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryne candy
    Aggie C/O '01
    • Feb 2009

Trying to activate devices for MLB.TV, which is now avail. for EXTRA INNINGS subs

I read on the DirecTV site that MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscribers now get MLB.TV included. I click on the link but it doesn't show any options for the 1st step, which is to pick your PAY TV PROVIDER. Anyone try it and had luck?

UPDATE: I've got it to work on my PS3/Mac (Mac is closer to realtime and both are wireless). I had to use my iPhone to pick DTV and after several attempts, it recognized it. You have to use your MLB.com account (or create one) and link it to MLB.TV. Once you do that, I used my MLB.com log in information on my PS3. I am updating my iPhone to 7.1 because I couldn't get it to show video....working now on my phone.

AN ORGY OF BASEBALL....Cubs/Bucs on TV, Brewers/Braves on phone, KC/DET and WSH/NYM on the Mac.
    Last edited by ryne candy; 03-31-2014, 01:39 PM.
  • strahanfan92
    Meat
    • Aug 2009

I have fios and would love to know this answer as well.

Comment

• ryne candy
      Aggie C/O '01
      • Feb 2009

I've got it to work on my PS3. I had to use my iPhone to pick DTV and after several attempts, it recognized it. You have to use your MLB.com account (or create one) and link it to MLB.TV. Once you do that, I used my MLB.com log in information on my PS3. I am updating my iPhone to 7.1 because I couldn't get it to show video.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Shit. Had I known this would be offered, may gave gotten EI instead if MLB.TV exclusively.

The EI service is close to $200 though, so I end up saving almost $70.

Comment

• ryne candy
          Aggie C/O '01
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          Shit. Had I known this would be offered, may gave gotten EI instead if MLB.TV exclusively.

The EI service is close to $200 though, so I end up saving almost $70.
          This is what I pay but I'm renewing a sub I've had for (now) 7-8 years.

Comment

• Garrett67
            Glory Hole Monitor
            • Feb 2009

Trying to activate devices for MLB.TV, which is now avail. for EXTRA INNINGS ...

I love my mlb.tv sub. My iPad is jail broken, so I can fake my location to get the Tigers (local) games. It's nice to have all the stats on hand, plus they updated the app to include:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396305642.685491.jpg

And of course can watch on consoles to see on big screen.

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...