X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DDRGuido
    gx
    • Feb 2009

FanDuel

I've finally thrown my hat in the ring and am trying Fantasy Baseball. I haven't even touched FanDuel since earlier in the NBA season. After the lineup I put out tonight I'm going to need to do a LOT more research. All I did was enter a $1 tournament with 8600 entries. 1st place was $750 and I got 8200th place. So here is my brokedick lineup for 5/6/15 slate of games. It was only the 7:00-10:15pm games.

The day-to-day moves are going to kill me. I'll be able to be online right before the games start in about 2 weeks so that will be able to help me with late scratches and whatnot. I had no chance today because I didn't do enough research to know that A.J. and Gardner weren't even playing. I was really close to playing Carrasco but instead went with Duffy. So yeah, any advice or pointers are much needed.
    Attached Files
  • Biggie
    Noob
    • Mar 2013

I'm an avid fanduel baseball player, so I respect the struggle. Usually you want to pay attention to hot and cold streaks and personally I choose a pitcher first because they earn the most points per game. If you had chosen a pitcher who threw for quality outing and replaced Gardner then you're possibly looking to cash in on this lineup to be honest. You weren't too far off.

Comment

• DDRGuido
      gx
      • Feb 2009

I made two lineups today. One is based on a blogger's picks and another one is just on knowledge.

This is the one I made just on some research:
      Attached Files

Comment

• DDRGuido
        gx
        • Feb 2009

Blogger's lineup:
        Attached Files

Comment

• conan
          Noob
          • May 2015

I haven't tried Baseball yet, but since i am really hooked with this fantasy daily stuff, i might give it a try after NBA playoffs are done. Maybe I deposit at Draftkings, they double my deposit with a bonuscode from https://fantasysportsdaily.com/revie...mos/draftkings and i could play the beginner contests. Heard this site is one of the biggest next to fanduel, why not give it a try. Any suggestions or strategys for Baseball newcomers?

Comment

Working...