X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kuzzy Powers
    Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by redsox34
    im not saying i want this deal to happen, but if it did then why would the celtics have to trade away KG if we had amare? it can be:

1: Stephon Marbury
    2: Leandro Barbosa
    3: Paul Pierce
    4: KG/Amare
    5: Amare/KG

then perk goes to the bench and helps our bigman problem, and then we also have powe and if big baby wants 5+ like people are saying then its easier to let him go. but theres no way i want to trade rondo.
    Lawl.. Starbury as a full time starter in Boston? Not a chance. Probably not anywhere for that matter.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

You don't trade a guy who is going to be one of the top three point guards in the league for years to come.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
        Beautiful Like Moses
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        You don't trade a guy who is going to be one of the top three point guards in the league for years to come.
        Over rating of Rondo FTW.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
          Posts too much
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rajon-Rondo
          Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Rondo, and Derrick Rose. Who else?

Nash is old, Parker is old. Nelson is more of a scorer. Devin Harris could be in it too though.

Rondo is being overrated now, to make up for how much he was underrated before.
          Yeah I think the order of those 4 will end up Paul, Rose, Rondo, Williams.

Comment

• Esjay
            Luck2Hilton
            • Feb 2009

Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Rondo, and Derrick Rose. Who else?

Nash is old, Parker is old. Nelson is more of a scorer. Devin Harris could be in it too though.

Parker is only 27. Not exactly old IMO.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
              Beautiful Like Moses
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
              Parker is only 27. Not exactly old IMO.
              I was going to say "what the hell are you talking about?"

Dont overrate Rondo.. the guy is a nice young PG but hes not a top 3 PG at all.

Paul, Williams, Rose, Harris, Parker, Billups, id even argue guys like Calderon, Andre Miller, and Baron Davis. Rondo has a nice package as a rebounder/defender and a good distributor but his offense still leaves a ton to be desired.

Hes in the mix, but you Boston fans have been overrating dude ALL playoffs. You guys single handily turned him from one of my favourite players to a guy I dont like anymore cause of how people are overrating him.

And what exactly has Rondo done to make you think he'll be a better player than Deron Williams? IMO CP3 and Deron are 1A and 1B and that shouldnt even be arguable.

Comment

• longhornfan
                Carpe Diem
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                Tell that to Devin Harris.

Parker is 27, Harris is 26, Nelson is 27.. WTF?

Comment

• JrRawlins
                  • May 2009

Parker is old. Nelson is more of a scorer. Devin Harris could be in it too though.

Why are you guys arguing with someone whose screen name is Rajon Rondo? what do you expect him to say.......?

Comment

• JMeist
                    • Nov 2008

Steve Kerr would make himself even a more terrible of a GM if this were to happen

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

Nelson won't be a guy teams are going to be building around, and I doubt Parker will be either.
                      You legitimately believe that Rondo is a player to build your team around?

Your bias is ridiculous..

And lol @ you saying Andre Miller makes no sense too. Not my fault if you sleeping on Andre Miller.

Jr is right tho.. no sense in arguing about Rondo with someone named Rondo. Nothing can be accomplished.

Comment

• Bmore
                        The True Free-Man
                        • Oct 2008

I still say Rondo is overrated, so that would be a dumb trade.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                          Beautiful Like Moses
                          • Oct 2008

Give me one reason why he couldn't be a player to build around? He does everything. He can score, he can rebound, he can pass, he can defend, he hustles, and he competes.

Like I've already said, nobody would have said a damn thing about Devin Harris a year ago, now he's all of a sudden a top PG. The kid is 26, and Rondo is 23. You think it's impossible that he might develop a jump shot in 4-5 years? Seriously?
                          When has Rajon Rondo ever proven he can be a legit scorer? Showing flashes of having games where he scores 20+ doesnt mean hes a real NBA scoring option.

Everyone and their mother knew Devin Harris was going to bust out this year.

The guy is a great piece to a team. Solid young PG and a good floor general. Would I want to build a successful team AROUND him? Not a chance. Would I want him as a key ingredient to my team tho? Of course.

I can find you a hundred guys in the NBA that work really hard and compete every nite. It doesnt mean id build a team around them. I dont see Rondo ever being able to take over games on his own.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by glenwillett
                            I think Rondo has a chance to be Jason Kidd with better defense and worse court vision.
                            I dont ever see Rondo being on the level of J-Kidd in terms of being able to make a play for someone else. I understand the comparison tho cause they're both stat stuffers with the rebounds, assists and steals.

Comment

• mfbmike
                              Goat****er
                              • Nov 2008

There has been plenty of trade speculation and rumors involving Amare Stoudemire lately. But unlike the week of the February trade deadline, none of this talk actually has involved the Suns. Reports that the Suns have been engaged in trade talks that would send Stoudemire to Boston or Washington are conjecture. They also probably are not the last of trade rumors for Phoenix, which is just as apt to move Shaquille O'Neal or Jason Richardson.

Arizona Republic

lul

Comment

Working...