a member of vsn
    • Oct 2008

Devin Harris Officially Becomes An Elite Point Guard

My chise is magical
  • Gonzo
    Colts Supremicist
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Franchise
    I'd say Stuckey should be the next elite PG after his 40 point performance today, but I need to see more before I can say that.
    He hasn't been as consistent with game-changing play - Rondo and Harris are making proven game-changers.

I do agree however, that he's going to be one - it's a matter of time, he's got real potential.

Comment

• mfbmike
      Goat****er
      • Nov 2008

One shot doesn't break you into the elite point gaurd level but he in my personal opinion has always been right behind cp3 and deron as far as elite young pg's in the league go. he's really coming along nicely as I predicted he would when he got traded to Jersey.

Comment

• corbin
        • Nov 2008

Devin Harris is the man

Comment

• Buzzman
          • Oct 2008

you wont find out how good Stuckey truly is until next year when Iverson is gone.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

Hes an elite point guard for hitting a buzzer beater against the fucking Pacers? Lol.

Dude is definitely developing into elite, and you could argue hes already elite with his play this year. Hitting the buzzer beater on the Pacers didnt elevate him to that status tho, haha.

Comment

• Point Blank
              Needs a hobby
              • Oct 2008

Damn I miss him in Dallas. What..the..fuck.

Also a buzzer beater doesn't make you elite all of a sudden either. If Kwame Brown hit a buzzer beat, would that make him elite too?..lol. Think about it.
              Last edited by Point Blank; 12-24-2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• dboy_dc
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Point Blank™
                Damn I miss him in Dallas. What..the..fuck.

Also a buzzer beater doesn't make you elite all of a sudden either. If Kwame Brown hit a buzzer beat, would that make him elite too?..lol. Think about it.
                That's what Mark Cuban does everytime the Nets win lol.

Harris was always good but now he's in a system that suits him better, now so he can display what he can do. I also noticed that after he got shook by a brit in tims (yes t's on youtube) he stepped his game up a lot.

Oh "Franchise" how do you get the youtube video to show up like that?

Stuckey will develop into one of the leagues top PG's, just like what Buzzman said "wait til Ivo leaves." Last year he broke his shooting hand and if you ever played any type of sport and you break the dominate hand you use, you have to relearn some things.

Rondo is a very good player, He plays D which is a huge plus in my book, and he will score from all over. The only thing I don't like about him is his Free Throw percentage. Elites dominate on all phases of the game and If I was down a couple of points and I needed to put someone on the line, I'd foul Rondo before (Any of the Big 3, yes including KG). If Rondo raises his FT% up then he's an all around threat.

CP3 best in the League IMO.
                Last edited by dboy_dc; 12-24-2008, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• corbin
                  • Nov 2008

I think it goes 1. CP3 2. Harris 3. Rondo 4. Parker 5. Nash

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                    ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by corbin23
                    Rondo is not even close to being the 3rd best PG in the league, I don't know what the fuck you're smoking.

Dwill, Billups, Baron, Parker, Nash, Rose, Andre Miller, and maybe Calderon are all better right now.

Until he learns how to shoot a jumpshot Rondo won't be an elite point guard.

Comment

• corbin
                      • Nov 2008

Rose? Andre Miller? Baron? really? Id take Rondo over any of them at this stage in his career. Just my opinion, I could get flamed for it but oh well.

Parker, DWill, Billups, Nash, all have a case and I wouldn't mind putting any of them over him. Just was really hard to put them in order.

Comment

• Maestro
                        ♫Just Like Music♫
                        • Nov 2008

Man they trusted him over VC,hes playing too good this year.

Comment

• mfbmike
                          Goat****er
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by corbin23
                          your missing D-Will up there homie

Comment

• mfbmike
                            Goat****er
                            • Nov 2008

and nash is hardly the MVP point gaurd he was in d'antoni's system now

Comment

• Gonzo
                              Colts Supremicist
                              • Dec 2008

I don't think Rondo OR Harris are top 5 point's right now.

They just need some time. Billups and Nash are PROVEN winners.

Comment

Working...