X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • .RoCkEtS1
    Cudder
    • Jan 2009

Shaq traded to the Cavs

Just heard it on ESPN. I'll update with a link and a full trade soon.

UPDATE:

The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Phoenix Suns are nearing agreement on a blockbuster trade that would send Shaquille O'Neal to Cleveland to team with LeBron James, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions.

It's 90% completed. It would send Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic to Phoenix.
    Last edited by .RoCkEtS1; 06-24-2009, 11:30 PM.

Coming soon...
  • Yawkey Way
    Free World Leader
    • Oct 2008

Shit I posted this too someone can lock mine

Comment

• Kia Kaha
      52Ray_Lewis
      • Dec 2008

just curious, would PHX buy out Wallaces contract or woul dhe play for them??

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
        Beautiful Like Moses
        • Oct 2008

Great pick-up for the Cavs.. as I was saying in the rumours thread abt this trade. LeBron and an inspired Shaq together is going to be nuts. LBJ is gonna avg 10 assists next year mark it down.

Comment

• corbin
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Kia Kaha
          just curious, would PHX buy out Wallaces contract or woul dhe play for them??
          Word is... they are buying him out

Comment

• Herm
            Boomshakalaka
            • Oct 2008

from what ive read Ben Wallace said he doesnt want to play at all next season anyway

Comment

• stevsta
              ¿Que?
              • Oct 2008

lol at the suns thinking they are still contending for anything in the west
              RIP

Comment

• corbin
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by stevsta
                lol at the suns thinking they are still contending for anything in the west
                Obviously were giving up on next season already. Its not like this move made any sense for the short term... I am not happy with this move at all. At this point, I think Id rather have Kevin McHale as our GM.

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
                  Ready for whatever
                  • Jun 2009

After this doesn't work, Lebron is leaving for good
                  25-4 Madden online record

Freestyle player if you want some

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                    Posts too much
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
                    from what ive read Ben Wallace said he doesnt want to play at all next season anyway
                    I wish Ben would come back to Detroit and play another year as a bench guy. Everyone in this town loved him and I'm sure we would again the moment he came back. It wouldn't be the same as it was but if I were Ben, I'd want to finish up in Detroit.

Obviously the only way we get him is if he's bought out as we aren't gonna take on that massive contract.

Comment

• Rudi
                      #CyCueto
                      • Nov 2008

I love this move being a Cavs fan. Now I know a lot of people are already gunna crown the Cavs as Eastern champs next year, which is stupid. I am a realist. This move will help us some, but its not going to instantly make us the next NBA champions. We got a post prescence for nothing. Sasha and Ben were useless so atleast that was good. I can't wait for next season now. Gunna be sweet.

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
                        Ready for whatever
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                        I wish Ben would come back to Detroit and play another year as a bench guy. Everyone in this town loved him and I'm sure we would again the moment he came back. It wouldn't be the same as it was but if I were Ben, I'd want to finish up in Detroit.

Obviously the only way we get him is if he's bought out as we aren't gonna take on that massive contract.
                        Ben Wallace went from under rated to over rated with that contract. He just hasn't been the same since signing on that dotted line

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
                          Ready for whatever
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
                          I love this move being a Cavs fan. Now I know a lot of people are already gunna crown the Cavs as Eastern champs next year, which is stupid. I am a realist. This move will help us some, but its not going to instantly make us the next NBA champions. We got a post prescence for nothing. Sasha and Ben were useless so atleast that was good. I can't wait for next season now. Gunna be sweet.
                          I don't think anyone is making Cav's the favorite in the east. They won't beat Boston with KG. Boston is going to be a strong team. A lot of players developed for them with Powe and KG hurt. This trade also isn't going to help the match up problems with The Magic. The Magic killed the Cavs in pick and roll and well Shaq isn't too strong on pick and rolls. Right now I have Cavs as the third best team in the East.

Lakers alll dayyy lol

Comment

• .RoCkEtS1
                            Cudder
                            • Jan 2009

I'm interested to see what the Cavs do with Big Z now.

Coming soon...

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                              Posts too much
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BossMyShiiUp24
                              I don't think anyone is making Cav's the favorite in the east. They won't beat Boston with KG. Boston is going to be a strong team. A lot of players developed for them with Powe and KG hurt. This trade also isn't going to help the match up problems with The Magic. The Magic killed the Cavs in pick and roll and well Shaq isn't too strong on pick and rolls. Right now I have Cavs as the third best team in the East.

Lakers alll dayyy lol
                              Not if KG's knees are still fucked up and they deal Rondo. I'm sure Rondo isn't to pleased with all the trade rumors about him.

The Magic killed the Cavs because of Mike Brown's inability to adjust his defense and refusal to get away from the stupid collapse on Dwight Howard gameplan. Also the Cavs had LeBron and four average players on the floor.

Comment

Working...