Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SC_ZEUS
    Realist... I didn't say fan of Florida I said fan of Tebow... as a person...all round good person

Listen here fags....

Baseball: Red Sox
    Football: 49ers
    Basketball: Celtics
    College Baseball: South Carolina
    College Football: South Carolina
    College Basketball: UNC (born and raise to be a UNC fan)

Grad of ....SOUTH CAROLINA
    Z no need to explain to me. I'm cool with it. I was being funny when I said u weren't a fan because some feel u r a bandwagon fan if u cheer for more than one school

Comment

• Realist
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Hova
      You're not helping your cause.

Oh he is a South Carolina, Tedow, and UNC fan!

He is worse than you.
      And what cause should I be trying to help? Congrats, you are a fan of one school. Not everyone is. Get over it.

Comment

• Rohtang
        AKA SC_ZEUS
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Realist
        Z no need to explain to me. I'm cool with it. I was being funny when I said u weren't a fan because some feel u r a bandwagon fan if u cheer for more than one school
        Thats kool...I know ur playing...Ur a FSU fan in basketball and a UNC in basketball...

FSU is not a basketball school nor is South Carolina...
        Tougher than Nigerian Hair....ya Digg
        Season X 49ers 13-3 (NFC West Champs)(NFC Champs)

Comment

• Realist
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SC_ZEUS
          Thats kool...I know ur playing...Ur a FSU fan in basketball and a UNC in basketball...

FSU is not a basketball school nor is South Carolina...
          I know you meant fsu football. I like all their sports because they are my favorite school and I like unc basketball and football. Always have. I just like fsu football and carolina bball more than the other sports at each school but according to others that's against the fan rules lol

Comment

• Rohtang
            AKA SC_ZEUS
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Realist
            I know you meant fsu football. I like all their sports because they are my favorite school and I like unc basketball and football. Always have. I just like fsu football and carolina bball more than the other sports at each school but according to others that's against the fan rules lol
            Sorry bro...thats what i meant, FSU football!!!!!...lol...
            Tougher than Nigerian Hair....ya Digg
            Season X 49ers 13-3 (NFC West Champs)(NFC Champs)

Comment

• dj_morton
              • Jan 2010

What other school has 2-4 freshman/sophmores leave EVERY damn season?

Comment

• Argath
                $2 whore
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by dj_morton
                What other school has 2-4 freshman/sophmores leave EVERY damn season?
                Texas, Kentucky, Kansas, Ohio State, Florida, and USC just to name the few off the top of my head.

Stop acting like recruiting one and dones is such an accomplishment. Maryland is winning this year with talent that was hardly recruited out of high school. Vasquez from Venezuela, a little known pure 3pt shooter Eric Hayes, and a slahing guard Sean Mosely.

UNC won't make the NCAA tournment and has a chance to miss the NIT and they get their pick of recruits from across the nation.

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

You fuckers better beat Duke tomorrow.

Comment

• Argath
                    $2 whore
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Zeebruh
                    Maryland is a good team. I saw them play against Indiana in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. I didn't expect them to be that good. They can shoot pretty well.
                    Eric Hayes is arguably one of the best 3 point shooters in college basketball right now. He's shooting close to 46% from 3 and has made 47 3's. Not to mention, he's shooting 50% from the field inside the 3pt line.

Duke will be hard, they have a lot of mismatches on us. Nolan Smith is 2x faster than Hayes, so I'm lookin at him having a big game. I think Milbourne will be able to contain Singler and Vasquez can stick with Sheyer. Our inside is what I'm worried with. We have very spotty defense inside, and our post offense is even worse. If Duke shuts down our guards, which I think they can, we're straight fucked. Our 3 leading scorers are guards.
                    Last edited by Argath; 02-12-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...