Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juggernaut
    Sitting on the Sidelines
    • Dec 2008

Makes so much sense if they're not afraid of the Magic. The only reason a team needs Perkins is if they have to cover Dwight. This move makes guarding the Heat a whole lot better. The Celtics needed a player who they can rely on to cover LeBron/Bosh when Pierce/Garnett come out of the game.

Plus, this means they'll be able to sign Dwight come 2012...and I do believe he'll go there now with a young duo of Rondo-Green.

As I said before, I LOVE this move for both teams. The Celtics believe they can beat Orlando (who didn't get any moves to get better ), and got better against the Heat while fucking over the Lakers. The Lakers have been shitty this year, and they gave their #1 threat OKC a HUGE advantage. Ibaka/Perkins will shut down Gasol/Bynum.

Comment

• G-men
      Posts too much
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Juggernaut
      Makes so much sense if they're not afraid of the Magic. The only reason a team needs Perkins is if they have to cover Dwight. This move makes guarding the Heat a whole lot better. The Celtics needed a player who they can rely on to cover LeBron/Bosh when Pierce/Garnett come out of the game.

Plus, this means they'll be able to sign Dwight come 2012...and I do believe he'll go there now with a young duo of Rondo-Green.

As I said before, I LOVE this move for both teams. The Celtics believe they can beat Orlando (who didn't get any moves to get better ), and got better against the Heat while fucking over the Lakers. The Lakers have been shitty this year, and they gave their #1 threat OKC a HUGE advantage. Ibaka/Perkins will shut down Gasol/Bynum.
      :uglyhammer:

good joke, Dwight has no desire to go to Boston and this trade does nothing that makes him really want to go there any more. he'll either get traded or head to LA in free agency or some other team that opens a ton of cap room and has some other pieces.

Comment

• Juggernaut
        Sitting on the Sidelines
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by G-Men

good joke, Dwight has no desire to go to Boston and this trade does nothing that makes him really want to go there any more. he'll either get traded or head to LA in free agency or some other team that opens a ton of cap room and has some other pieces.

good joke, why LA? just because Shaq went there? Who do the Lakers have that he would want to play with? And what better pieces The best defensive point guard and center on the same team? That's amazing.

Seriously, Lakers

Comment

• G-men
          Posts too much
          • Nov 2011

good joke, why LA? just because Shaq went there? Who do the Lakers have that he would want to play with? And what better pieces The best defensive point guard and center on the same team? That's amazing.

Seriously, Lakers
          you dont know what youre talking about. there have already been reports of him wanting to go to Los Angeles as well as a potential Bynum for Howard trade at the end of this season.

Comment

• Juggernaut
            Sitting on the Sidelines
            • Dec 2008

you dont know what youre talking about. there have already been reports of him wanting to go to Los Angeles as well as a potential Bynum for Howard trade at the end of this season.
            potential?

The only reason the magic traded their future away was to get Howard to stay, i doubt they trade him.

Why would Howard pick a 33 year old Kobe and 31 year old Gasol over 27 year olds Green and Rondo.

And why in God's green earth would the Magic trade him Bynum? That's the biggest ever.

Comment

• G-men
              Posts too much
              • Nov 2011

because once Boston's big 3 retire that team doesn't have much. if Jeff Green is your team's second best selling point then you are in trouble. Howard would choose LA in a heartbeat whether your "logic" agrees with it or not.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                Wakka Wakka
                • Dec 2008

Howard to LA
                THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• Juggernaut
                  Sitting on the Sidelines
                  • Dec 2008

because once Boston's big 3 retire that team doesn't have much. if Jeff Green is your team's second best selling point then you are in trouble. Howard would choose LA in a heartbeat whether your "logic" agrees with it or not.
                  33 year old Kobe + 31 year old Gasol > 27 year old Rajon + 27 year old Green?

What will happen when Howard's there and his supporting cast is old and decrepit?

Howard + Rondo= Best defensive tandem this generation

Comment

• Loco
                    Noob
                    • Aug 2010

Jeff Green is not a selling point, hes basically a younger version of Rashard Lewis. And I'm not talking Seattle Super Sonics Rashard Lewis (That one was good.)

Comment

• G-men
                      Posts too much
                      • Nov 2011

33 year old Kobe + 31 year old Gasol > 27 year old Rajon + 27 year old Green?

What will happen when Howard's there and his supporting cast is old and decrepit?

Howard + Rondo= Best defensive tandem this generation
                      considering the fact that neither Kobe nor Pau are showing any signs of slowing down, yeah they are better than Rajon and Green

Comment

• Berowsk
                        Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
                        • Oct 2008

potential?

The only reason the magic traded their future away was to get Howard to stay, i doubt they trade him.

Why would Howard pick a 33 year old Kobe and 31 year old Gasol over 27 year olds Green and Rondo.

And why in God's green earth would the Magic trade him Bynum? That's the biggest ever.

Dwight Howard joining the Lakers in 2012? | The Lakers Nation

I don't get why you're trying to argue something that somebody said has been a proven fact?
                        sigpic

Comment

• G-men
                          Posts too much
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BEROWSK
                          Dwight Howard joining the Lakers in 2012? | The Lakers Nation

I don't get why you're trying to argue something that somebody said has been a proven fact?
                          thank you, i was too lazy to search for the article but anyone watching ESPN during the trade deadline would have known what i was talking about. this guy just felt the need to talk out of his ass.

Comment

Working...