X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Hawks PG accused of Rape

A former Wake Forest student will appear on NBCs Today Show on Thursday morning to accuse NBA player Jeff Teague and his former Demon Deacon Basketball teammate of raping her the night before the team’s first-round NCAA tournament game in 2009.

The victim filed a complaint at the time with the Miami police department alleging that former Wake Forest guard Gary Clark sexually assaulted her in a hotel bathroom while teammate Jeff Teague stood watch outside. Miami police investigated the woman’s claims but did not file charges because of insufficient evidence.

Wake Forest president Nathan Hatch issued a statement Tuesday addressing the accusations.

The University takes these issues seriously, has a well-established Code of Conduct and has procedures for hearing alleged violations of that Code of Conduct,”

“In addition, Wake Forest offers significant resources to support our students in times of need.”

The day after the alleged incident the Demon Deacons were shocked in a first round upset to 13th seed Cleveland State. That loss cut short a great season that year for Wake Forest. Jeff Teague went on to be drafted in the first round later that summer. He is currently in his second year with the Atlanta Hawks where his team just recently became eliminated in the NBA playoffs. Clark finished his Demon Deacon Basketball career starting twenty-six games this past season and graduated this spring.

A former Wake Forest student will appear on NBCs Today Show on Thursday morning to accuse NBA star Jeff Teague and his former Demon Deacon Basketball teammate of raping her the night before the team’s first-round NCAA tournament game in 2009. The victim filed a complaint at the time with the Miami police department alleging […]

oh and LMAO at secks

• TheImmortalGoud
    No longer a noob
    • Jan 2011

I didn't know a hug and a kiss on the neck meant rape.

Comment

• BigBucs
      Unpretentious
      • May 2009

Yea, dudes raping bitches the night before a NCAA tourney game. Smart.

Comment

• Maestro
        ♫Just Like Music♫
        • Nov 2008

I can see where they can charge Teague as an accessory, but not as a rapist.

Comment

• G-men
          Posts too much
          • Nov 2011

i dont think its rape if he didnt actually force her to perform oral "secks." it just seems like he acted like a scumbag and she gave in.

Comment

• Bear Pand
            RIP Indy Colts
            • Feb 2009

So hold up.

They explicity ask her questions about oral sex.
            She comments that she likes them.
            Then she goes back to the hotel room with them.
            Then goes into the bathroom with one of them (not Teague).

The fuck did she think was going to happen. And why is she targeting Teague instead of just Clark. Hopefully not just cause Teague has $$$.

I don't know all the facts obviously but this whole thing sounds fishy to me. False rape accusations irritate the hell out of me. Not to mention the part about police already dismissing this previously because of a lack of evidence. She's going on a TV show? What's her goal? To cause enough negative publicity that Teague passes her some hush money to make it go away?

Comment

Working...