• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HustlinOwl
    Online Dynasty = Crack
    • Oct 2008

NBA a joke

Originally posted by Moneyman
    I'm actually watching the Bucks play tonight, two years ago I used to be a huge fan but the last 2 seasons I have gotten less into it. The NBA is a complete joke in my opinion. Every call the ref makes someone complains, there's no energy or hustle, the superstars get all the calls, it goes on and on. This isn't basketball it's a bunch of complaners who don't hustle. Does anyone agree with me here or am I the only one who feels this way?
    NCAA > NBA

• Point Blank
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by HustlinOwl
    NCAA > NBA
    All day..

Comment

• Onez
      ZENOmenal
      • Nov 2008

Look, the average players complain, because they don't get the calls the superstars get and the superstars complain when they don't get the calls they normally get. It's the way the refs make calls that ruins the game.

Comment

• Yawkey Way
        Free World Leader
        • Oct 2008

NCAA>NBA but NBA>Anything else that's on TV on a weeknight

Comment

• CB4
          • Nov 2008

I like the NBA still but I have to agree NBA< NCAA

Comment

• steeljake
            6 rings...
            • Oct 2008

i dont know if it is a joke, but ncaa basket ball is more interesting to me. That said i always liek to watch the big games and the finals in the NBA.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Rush
              vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

NBA doesn't have anywhere close to the same atmosphere that college basketball has. I have never really watched the NBA since Jordan retired up until last year. I think it has gotten a little bit more exciting than years past. NCAA Basketball is always awesome, big upsets, crazy crowds, cameron crazies. If a NBA Team loses, it doesn't really matter, but in College it's a HUGE deal if a upset occurs.

Comment

• Len B
                :moonwalk:
                • Oct 2008

NBA is about stars and story lines. College is about teamwork and strategy.
                Last edited by Len B; 11-16-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Don't forget about March Madness.

Comment

• CB4
                    • Nov 2008

Lol thats why I love march.

Comment

• jags224
                      El Contusion
                      • Oct 2008

yea i gotta say NCAA its a bunch of kids playing their hearts out to get into the tourney also trying to get in the NBA, alot of close games and upsets, you wont see one NBA player diving for a loose ball in ncaa everyone is because you know your ass is gonna be sitting the bench they rarely bench nba stars, also every game they travel constantly 3-4 steps they dont call and im sick of the continuation shit, MARCH MADNESS is the best thing around last year there were a ton of upsets and new players emerge and play their hearts out like stephen curry that kid can play.
                      MARCH MADNESS<<< NBA PLAYOFFS, NFL PLAYOFFS MLB PLAYOFFS
                      "From the time he hits the court, he plays at a competitive level that you rarely see," Popovich says. "He does the exact same things that Kobe (Bryant) does, that Michael Jordan did.

Comment

• Lupe
                        Posts a lot
                        • Nov 2008

Maybe get NCAA ref's and put them in an NBA Game to Ref it and then see what happens?

Originally posted by Len B
                        Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Buzzman
                          • Oct 2008

NCAA is so sloppy. Its hard to watch when a team runs 2-3 plays every single time they go down the court. Since there is no defensive 3 second, the Center just stands under the basket, thats why these shot blockers coming out of college suck in the NBA cause they cant just stand there and do nothing but block shots.

Comment

• chazmaniandevil
                            Son of Hades
                            • Nov 2008

nba and the nfl i cant stand watching unless its playoff time

the best sports i think are mlb,nhl,college football and basketball just because of the atmosphere

Comment

• Point Blank
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
                              NCAA is so sloppy. Its hard to watch when a team runs 2-3 plays every single time they go down the court. Since there is no defensive 3 second, the Center just stands under the basket, thats why these shot blockers coming out of college suck in the NBA cause they cant just stand there and do nothing but block shots.
                              Haha, What teams do you watch?

Comment

Working...