• Show
Clear All
  • Villain
    [REDACTED]
    • May 2011

Clippers!

The Clippers actually have two fans. Me and this guy (Clipper Darrell):

For 2011/12, we already know what he will do:

But now you need to get ready to be introduced to our very young talent, especially this man. Breakout season from DeAndre Jordan is upon us.

LA Clippers will make the playoffs this year.

[REDACTED]
  • Sharkweather
    • Jul 2009

Comment

• Villain
      [REDACTED]
      • May 2011

It'll be interesting to see how Vinny uses Travis Leslie with Eric Gordon and Mo Williams right there in the backcourt. Gordon has been turning into a ball hog without Baron Davis being around.
      [REDACTED]

Comment

• Argath
        $2 whore
        • Apr 2009

the clippers have been and always will be the second team in LA

your management is worse than the washington redskins only nobody fucking cares about your team

get over it

Comment

• KnightNoles
          Kdub #9
          • Jul 2009

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Villain
            The Clippers actually have two fans. Me and this guy (Clipper Darrell):

Comment

• Point Blank
              Needs a hobby
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Argath
              the clippers and always will be the second team in LA

your management is worse than the washington redskins only nobody fucking cares about your team

get over it
              They are actually pretty fun to watch, lol.

Comment

• Villain
                [REDACTED]
                • May 2011

Originally posted by Argath
                the clippers have been and always will be the second team in LA
                Who cares? I like to root for underdogs. Sorry I'm not some bandwagon fan who has to pick the best sports team in town.

Donald Sterling is the worst owner in all of sports, ever. I'm supposed to let that stop me from enjoying the basketball team?

get over it
                Get over what, exactly?
                [REDACTED]

Comment

• Juggernaut
                  Sitting on the Sidelines
                  • Dec 2008

Clippers are a fun ass team to play with in nba 2k12. Hopefully Blake can lead this team to the playoffs.

Comment

• Villain
                    [REDACTED]
                    • May 2011

I was just reading that the Clippers might try to sign Nene and let another team desperate for a young center overpay for DJ (he's a free agent). It should be interesting to see how that all shakes out, but personally I'd try to keep DJ if you can avoid overpaying him and then spread out the funds for more experienced depth. The Clippers starting 5 aren't actually too shabby, but the bench is a joke.
                    [REDACTED]

Comment

• red33
                      • Feb 2009

ive been a clipper fan since loy vaught and manning and others. sht i can name so many oldtimers along with lawlers law hahahha.

been rooting for them cause i always liked LAs other teams like the rams, clippers, and used to the angels.

i keep telling people every chance i get clippers have a solid team with blake and gordon but whatever.

this year i see the clips beating the lakers in season records.

Comment

• stevsta
                        ¿Que?
                        • Oct 2008

Who cares? I like to root for underdogs. Sorry I'm not some bandwagon fan who has to pick the best sports team in town.
                        :nono:

Originally posted by red33
                        this year i see the clips beating the lakers in season records.

RIP

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

It'll be interesting to see what type of improvements Griffin makes. He is going to have to become an elite player for them to break out of the Western Conference but he definitely has the potential to do that.

More developed post moves and a mid range game would do wonders for him.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Villain
                            [REDACTED]
                            • May 2011

I'm happy with recent moves that the Clippers have made. Neil Olshey looks awesome right now. DeAndre Jordan's offer sheet was signed. Caron Butler and Chauncey Billups will bring in more veteran presence to go along with Kaman (if he doesn't get traded) and Mo.

Even if the trade for CP3 doesn't end up happening, there is optimism for this team. For this year and for a few years to come. So much young talent, I just hope these players develop well.
                            [REDACTED]

Comment

• Juggernaut
                              Sitting on the Sidelines
                              • Dec 2008

I'm happy with recent moves that the Clippers have made. Neil Olshey looks awesome right now. DeAndre Jordan's offer sheet was signed. Caron Butler and Chauncey Billups will bring in more veteran presence to go along with Kaman (if he doesn't get traded) and Mo.

Even if the trade for CP3 doesn't end up happening, there is optimism for this team. For this year and for a few years to come. So much young talent, I just hope these players develop well.
                              Having Billups and Butler open the door to trading Blesoe and Aminu. I actually think you shouldn't trade for Paul, you guys have a really nice starting 5, 2 great prospects, and a top 5 pick next year.

Comment

Working...