X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Point Blank
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

NBA Random Thoughts

Hope Dallas can rebound vs Denver tonight, I think they will. Miami's offense and defense was a little bit too overwhelming for the first game, especially with 0 chemistry with the new faces.

Other games I'll be tuning into tonight.

MEM/SA
    TOR/CLE (Irving)
    LAL/SAC
    GS/CHI
    OKC/MIN

Rubio vs Westbrook?
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

Yo league pass is fuckin awesome lol Im not moving off my couch anymore tonight. Been flippin between Cavs [but they getting shit on] and the Wiz/Nets game cus I enjoy watching Wall. Im pumped to watch Jimmer later on

Comment

• Bear Pand
      RIP Indy Colts
      • Feb 2009

Just noticed I have WGN on my TV still. I used to have it but the channels got moved.

That means I'll get all the Bulls games this year in addition to all the Pacers games. That mixed with TNT/ESPN/ABC and the occasional stream should be enough for me.

Pacers finally got rid of that nasty rockfaced sideline reporter stacy paetz

Comment

• KNUBB
        WHITE RONDO
        • Jun 2009

Hornets up at half

Comment

• NAHSTE
          Probably owns the site
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bear Pand
          Just noticed I have WGN on my TV still. I used to have it but the channels got moved.

That means I'll get all the Bulls games this year in addition to all the Pacers games. That mixed with TNT/ESPN/ABC and the occasional stream should be enough for me.

Yeah between WGN, YES (Nets), MSG (Knicks) and TNT/ABC/ESPN/NBATV I should get at least 10-15 games a week. Streams will carry me from there.

Comment

• zack54attack
            Posts a lot
            • Dec 2008

Some Bulls games are on WGN Chicago, others WGN America. Idk if you get both...

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Between having WGN here and TBS, I had Atlanta and Chicago sports whenever I wanted, so many of those teams are second teams that I follow. Gotta love those channels.

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

HORNETS WIN!!!

Comment

• nwfisch
                  No longer a noob
                  • Jul 2011

Bulls are screwed if they get to the Finals and play Golden State.

Comment

• Rudi
                    #CyCueto
                    • Nov 2008

Jimmer got that Tebow-factor going, just win baby.

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

Ricky Rubio looked REALLY good in his debut. He entered the game and it was instant offensive opportunities, along with the fact that he can score on his own and rebound the ball well for a PG. Definitely on my watch list. He's just really fun to watch play.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

Lakers 0-2

Comment

• Point Blank
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Dallas gets blown out again.. It's gonna be a long season.

Comment

• Rudi
                            #CyCueto
                            • Nov 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRkLzqtpEo"]Luke Ridnour Get's His Ankles Broken By Russell Westbrook HD - YouTube[/ame]

Damn.

Comment

• ralaw
                              Posts too much
                              • Feb 2009

Deron Williams got John Wall last night as well, but he faded into a jumpshot and missed it and John Wall didn't go flying to the court either, so it probably didn't make any highlights.

Comment

Working...