• Rudi
            #CyCueto
            • Nov 2008

Norris Cole da truth.

Comment

• Argath
              $2 whore
              • Apr 2009

Can't believe the wizards gave up a 21 point lead in probably less than 6 minutes game time

Despite the loss, I really liked Singleton in his debut for the Wizards the other night. Literally the first second he was in an NBA game he stole an inbounds pass which turned into a fast break layup. He shot the ball much better than I expected too. Excited to see what he does going forward this season.

Shelvin Mack looked alright, played a lot like a rookie point guard not used to the quicker defense. Lost the ball a couple times but that's to be expected. He wasn't brought in to be a star though, he should be a solid backup to Wall in the next couple of years.

Hopefully Vesely can heal soon so the Wizards can start playing all their draft picks.

Side note, if there is a god then the Wizards will trade Andray Blatche this year. Biggest waste of roster space I've ever seen. Tired of seeing his dumbass catch the ball, dribble and then shoot every time he touches the ball. you'd think after missing 5 conescutive jumpshots you'd figure to stop shooting as a power forward. Not to mention he's probably the only man in the NBA who wishes he was shorter so he could play the guard position. I'm convinced he's afraid of going within 5 feet of the paint. Was funny when Wall and Crawford stopped passing him the ball at the end of the game, hopefully they continue this the rest of the season.

Speaking of Blatche being a terrible part of the Wizards, saw an article on ESPN today about him.. some highlights..

"You can't keep having me pick-and-pop and shooting jump shots," Blatche said in the locker room. "Give me the ball in the paint. That's where I'm most effective at. I've been saying that since training camp: I need the ball in the paint. I don't want to be the pick-and-pop guy that I used to be. It's not working for me."

Saunders met with Blatche before practice to sort things out.

"We talked about what he said about as far as wanting to be in the post," Saunders said. "And I told him, that's something to my ears. I love hearing that. ... But then he also has to understand that just because you get it at 17 feet, you don't have to shoot it either. I'm not twisting his arm to do that."

Before the lockout, Saunders gave Blatche a book titled "The 17 Essential Qualities Of A Team Player." Blatche has said he read about half of it. At media day following the lockout, owner Ted Leonsis said: "I talked to Andray, and he understands that the fan base, media are all looking to take cues on can his focus and dedication match his skills."
              full article.. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/73...people-shut-up

lol @ getting a book on how to be a better teammate.

trade his ass to detroit or toronto or some other team needing a scoring post where he can waste away the rest of his career. Free up more cap space for free agency.

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Chicago Bulls: Is Richard Hamilton a Worse Fit Than Originally Thought?

There is no question Richard Hamilton’s first two games as a member of the Chicago Bulls have been disappointing.

Can we attribute this to early-season rustiness, a lack of familiarity with the rest of his team or was Hamilton just not as good of a fit with the Chicago Bulls that many—myself included—thought?

Hamilton was supposed to seamlessly transition into the Bulls' rotation and give Chicago the best starting five in the NBA.

That is still a possibility, but we may have to temper expectations.

Hamilton has struggled finding his spot in the Bulls' offense. While he showed aggressiveness last night against the Golden State Warriors, scoring 10 points in the first half, Hamilton soon found himself completely lost in the second half and did not play the last 16 minutes of the game.

The entire Chicago Bulls offense seems out of sync, and much of that may come from a lack of familiarity with Hamilton.

"Rip" appears unsure thus far what his exact role is, and the offense appears much more fluid with Ronnie Brewer in the lineup.

Defensively, Hamilton has looked sharp despite getting himself in early foul trouble. His defensive rating (estimate of points allowed per 100 possessions) of 105 is actually the best he has had since 2004-2005.

The issue still lies with Hamilton's fit in the Bulls' lineup.

Hamilton is averaging only 12.3 points per game, but most troubling is Hamilton's lack of three-point presence.

Not only has Hamilton yet to make a three-pointer this year—he has only attempted one.

For the Bulls to reach a championship level, Rip needs to make noise beyond the arc. Hamilton has only taken 1.7 three-pointers per game over his career, but has upped that total to 2.6 in the past four years.

One of the key components Chicago needs this year out of the shooting guard spot is consistent and efficient three-point shooting. It is unacceptable for Hamilton to have only one attempt thus far.

Equally as troubling, Hamilton has yet to reach the free-throw line this season. This has been a team-wide problem in the Bulls' first two games, but for someone who has reached the line at a relatively above-average rate his entire career, you would like to see Hamilton be more aggressive.

I do not want to panic after two games; I still feel Hamilton and the Bulls will find rhythm offensively.

While there are numerous troubling aspects of Hamilton’s game thus far—including his three-point shooting, free-throws attempts and general sync—I am not too worried.

The key is to remember that we are looking at a very small sample size in a lockout-shortened season that resulted in a less than desired amount of training camp time for all teams.

Someone like Hamilton, who signed relatively late in the free-agency period, has very little time to practice with his new team.

In a perfect world, Hamilton would seamlessly transition into the Bulls' offense, but that does not appear to be happening. It was unrealistic to expect this.

However, I am confident that with Hamilton's experience and head coach Tom Thibodeau's expertise, Rip will eventually fit into the Bulls' lineup quite well.

It will just take longer than originally expected.
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FirstTimer
                  Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Knee jerk reactions are knee jerk

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

If you actually read the article I say it's not true.

Plus that was my assignment, so I used the headline then basically said the opposite in the story.
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FirstTimer
                      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                      If you actually read the article I say it's not true.

Plus that was my assignment, so I used the headline then basically said the opposite in the story.
                      I did.

I was backing up your point.

:seeyou:

Comment

• ralaw
                        Posts too much
                        • Feb 2009

I don't understand what Bulls fans were expecting from Hamilton......he isn't a 3point shooter, but instead an off the ball mid-range shooter. Given he's in a new situation and isn't the primary scorer 12 ppg (although I think that number should be 8ppg) seems pretty decent to me.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
                          I don't understand what Bulls fans were expecting from Hamilton......he isn't a 3point shooter, but instead an off the ball mid-range shooter. Given he's in a new situation and isn't the primary scorer 12 ppg (although I think that number should be 8ppg) seems pretty decent to me.
                          Chicago fans are dumb.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                            ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                            • Oct 2008

Is it just not in the forecast for Jimmy Butler to be in the rotation at all at this point? I am a little disappointed he is yet to make an appearance.

Comment

• Rudi
                              #CyCueto
                              • Nov 2008

Some games I'm looking forward to watching tonight...Cavs/Pistons, we might be able to beat Detroit atleast I hope so. Heat/Bobcats just to see Norris Cole vs. Kemba matchup. Lob City of course.

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Scored some seats for the Clippers @ Spurs game tonight. Expecting it to be a good one!

Comment

Working...