X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ralaw
    Posts too much
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime232
    Robinson will have a better pro career than Davis. Book it!
    Now that is a prediction. I don't see it happening. Even if he doesn't develop a better offensive game at the minimum day one Davis will be a good rebounder and defender, but I actually see him becoming something like Kevin Garnett. I'm not sure about Robinson, because he really doesn't have a defined skillset or ability. At this point he's an undersized PF, which the league is full of. I see him becoming a Brandon Bass type.

Comment

• Champ
      Needs a hobby
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rudi
      Well deserving of Kentucky to win the title. They were far and away the best team all year, were a missed 3 at the buzzer against Indiana from being undefeated. Kudos to them.
      They lost to Vandy as well.

Comment

• Blick
        The Judge
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Jayrock
        He's a poor man's Luke Harangody. They play the exact same below-the-rim game, except Robinson has no jumpshot and Harangody shot like 40% from 3 his Senior season. No idea how people are calling him a top five pick. Dude is trash.
        You know how sometimes you might bold part of a post to attract attention to how dumb the comment was? Well, this whole post is like that. That might be the worst comparison I've ever seen and I have to wonder if last night's game is the only time you've seen Robinson play.

Comment

• Pitty
          Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
          • Feb 2009

Pitty please don't groan me bro seriously I know that CBI loss is really tough for you god fuckin damn.

Pitt wins a BE game "NOW THATS PITT BASKETBALL LETS MAKE A RUN FOR THE TOURNEY"

Shut up dude seriously.
          What the fuck? Internet is srs bidness. Complaining about imaginary friend points over here.

You made a retarded post, deal with the groan. Luke Harangody was a grade A flopper, but to say he's even in the same class, let alone saying Robinson is a "poor-man's Harangody", talent wise is fucking hilarious. He's got a real nice jump shot too, shooting a cool 38% in the league.

Pitt won the CBI, you fucking dolt.

Comment

• Pitty
            Death, Taxes, Jeff Capel
            • Feb 2009

People here still can't detect when I'm being facetious?

Meanwhile, you parade around when Pitt wins and go into hibernation when they lose. It's hilarious. Even when I jokingly talk about how good IU is or whatever, I'm man enough to stick around when they lose. You're dead fucking serious when you talk about how good Pitt is.

Comical.
            Lol I haven't mentioned Pitt being good this year since before 2012 began. Or are you talking about the other seasons when Pitt was consistently top 10 and top 3 in the Big East? Funny part is, I didn't start any threads about Pitt after the CBB thread closed nor have I mentioned them as being good since the beginning of BE play, yet you're still being a faggoty cunt because Notre Dame couldn't make it past the first weekend...again. Chill out, drink a Zima, and shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Rudi
              #CyCueto
              • Nov 2008

Wait wait wait wait........we are in here comparing Thomas Robinson and Luke Harangody?

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                aka Reece
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Pitty
                Lol I haven't mentioned Pitt being good this year since before 2012 began. Or are you talking about the other seasons when Pitt was consistently top 10 and top 3 in the Big East? Funny part is, I didn't start any threads about Pitt after the CBB thread closed nor have I mentioned them as being good since the beginning of BE play, yet you're still being a faggoty cunt because Notre Dame couldn't make it past the first weekend...again. Chill out, drink a Zima, and shut the fuck up.
                Thanked for saying Zima
                Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• jeffx
                  • Jun 2009

Co-sign on what Senser said about Cal. If I had a son who was great at hoops, I'd want him to play for Calipari. He can coach and to quote columnist Dave Zirin, ".....if you want a relationship with a coach that's honest and real and actually helps you excel within the corrupt ecosystem that is the NCAA, then this is the one you want in your corner."

Comment

Working...