X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

Blake Destroys Pau's Soul

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugpMTy10HcQ"]Blake Griffin Poster Dunk on Pau Gasol - Lakers @ Clippers - 4/4/2012 - YouTube[/ame]
  • Primetime
    Thank You Prince
    • Nov 2008

Clearly not an offensive foul

Comment

• Chrispy
      Needs a hobby
      • Dec 2008

and

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t54o6VSIex8"]Blake Griffin Posterizes Pau Gasol - Lakers @ Clippers (4.4.2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

again.....clearly not an offensive foul

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Stupid Fan Quote #1: "Gasol might as well retire after than."

Stupid Fan Quote #2: Blake should be on Team USA so he can dunk on the World next."

Stupid Fan Quote #3: What's the going rate of Dunks to Euros because Griffin'd made a Mint after that!"

Comment

• Tailback U
            No substitute 4 strength.
            • Nov 2008

I love me some Blake Griffin but he fouled Gasol on both of those dunks.

Comment

• James2Stapleton
              william melvin hicks
              • Mar 2009

the refs arent calling offensive fouls because they can't believe what he is doing
              ducka ducka ducka

Comment

• Obst
                RIP West
                • Oct 2008

Blake wishes he was this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q"]Vince Carter Dunk over Weis (best copy) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcU66xdeGck"]Vince Carter over Alonzo Mourning - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1uewZx1b-c"]Vince Carter posterizes Tim Duncan - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• red33
                  • Feb 2009

agree with glen./

Blake needs better offense. His midrange jumper has improved but it takes so long to shoot plus not tht good.

sidenote- i gave TBU and error thanks.

Comment

• stevsta
                    ¿Que?
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by glenwillett
                    Watched it happen live.. then proceeded to watch Blake show that he has not one post move and get punked by Bynum and Gasol down the stretch.
                    where were you sitting

watching live it was pretty bad, and pau was definitely shook b/c he preceded to a) miss that easy dunk, b)get that technical, c)mope a bit on the bench

luckily in the 3rd and end of 4th he manned up a bit

GO LAKERS!

And the first putback was clearly an over the back & the second one he was pushing towards the end of his dunk when play was over and elbow all in gasols face
                    RIP

Comment

• Herm
                      Boomshakalaka
                      • Oct 2008

i know they are two completely different games but its amazing to me how many charges are called in the NCAA. Contrast that with how many offensive fouls and travels arent called in the NBA.

I usually dont get hype for Blake Griffin dunks but those were crazy last night.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by stevsta
                        where were you sitting

watching live it was pretty bad, and pau was definitely shook b/c he preceded to a) miss that easy dunk, b)get that technical, c)mope a bit on the bench

luckily in the 3rd and end of 4th he manned up a bit

GO LAKERS!

And the first putback was clearly an over the back & the second one he was pushing towards the end of his dunk when play was over and elbow all in gasols face
                        Not an actual foul call.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Also, that's not an offensive foul on Blake. He has his forearm out. You're allowed to have an arm bar up. You just can't push off with it.

Comment

• bluntside
                            • Jun 2009

Now all Griffin has to do is work on every other aspect of his game.

Comment

• Senser81
                              VSN Poster of the Year
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
                              i know they are two completely different games but its amazing to me how many charges are called in the NCAA. Contrast that with how many offensive fouls and travels arent called in the NBA.
                              Don't want to derail the thread, but this is something I've noticed, too. Its a huge thing in the NCAA now. In this year's NCAA Tournament, it seemed like every game had about literally 10 charge calls. Amazingly to me is how in the NCAA its legal to be running alongside someone on a fastbreak then at the last instant step in front of the guy and fall backwards and get a charge call. Its ridiculous, and its also dangerous how many times these phantom charge calls are the product of somebody getting undercut after they jump. I remember the poor Vanderbilt guard got something like 3 charging calls in 5 minutes against Wisconsin, and they were all bogus calls.

Comment

Working...