• CaribbeanJoseph
    I Can Score Goals
    • Dec 2008

That shit hella ugly

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

They tried to get too cute and now it looks like it belongs in a junkyard.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

As an Atlanta native I am obligated to post this monstrosity, also made with the same material:

It had to be torn down because the exterior was literally falling apart, to the point where the city had to patch it with chain link to prevent people from crawling through the holes in the wall.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Ahhh the Omni. One of the famous pro wrestling venues in its time.

Comment

• Point Blank
            Needs a hobby
            • Oct 2008

It fits Brooklyn well

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
              LOL whoever thought it would be a smart idea to use wethered steel on that facility is an idiot. It had to of been missed, because no architect would specify that on a project like this. SMH. I could understand if it was part of the design, but not on a facility like this.
              Projects that large are insanely detailed with dozens of architects/project managers/superintendents. It wasn't missed.

Comment

• ralaw
                Posts too much
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                Projects that large are insanely detailed with dozens of architects/project managers/superintendents. It wasn't missed.
                During the shop drawing review it could have been missed, but from reading further into this it appears that it was intentional. With a building with this type of exposure I'm shocked an architect would let this go. Dude had a lot of balls .....I certainly wouldn't do it in any of my buildings. I've seen wethered steel used for specific building types or at certain locations, but never on this sort of scale.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                  aka Reece
                  • Apr 2009

outside looks yuck, inside looks beautiful...
                  Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                  Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

Working...