• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

Kevin Durant/Skip Bayless Twitter Fight

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
    Wake up, KD: LeBron is keeping his friends close and his enemy closer. You're letting him OWN you.
    Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5
    @RealSkipBayless u brainwashing these people out here, they think since you on espn you know what u talkin bout...please, nobody owns me
    Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
    Some day @KDTrey5 you'll realize how RIGHT I am about you/LeBron. CAN'T let primary rival be ur best friend, esp. when he's mentally fragile

Wake up @KDTrey5. You let LeBron play in Finals comfort zone G2-5 b/c you like/respect him so much. Must get in his head, under his skin.

Remember @KDTrey5: LeBron now has a ring. You don't. If you want your say on First Take, you're welcome any morning 10-12E. Just say when.
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Nobody gives a fuck what Skip has to say.

Comment

• kmanharris
      Seven
      • Oct 2008

Every twitter "beef" Skip has always ends in him saying "Come on my show, anytime you want." Skip's MO has and always will be to draw ratings by saying the most obscure things possible. How people haven't caught on is beyond me.

Comment

• Villain
        [REDACTED]
        • May 2011

[REDACTED]

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Bayless is media version of r29j

Kevin Durant, why are you doing this?

Comment

• Jayrock
            mini MJ
            • Apr 2012

Skip has a pretty good point tho

Comment

• dave
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

Skip Bayless doesn't have a good point. He's a fucking tool. Same as Stephen A. Smith.

OK, I take that back a bit. Bayless got what he wanted - attention.

But Smith and Bayless and all those ESPN personalities are in it more for celebrity than actual sports knowledge. I cut Hannah Storm some slack because she makes 50 the new 40. I also cut all the ESPN personalities who actually played the game the same slack.

I abhor Smith, Bayless and all those morons who have no right to tell Kevin Durant who to work out with.
              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• NAHSTE
                Probably owns the site
                • Feb 2009

Comment

• Camby23Land
                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Jayrock
                  Skip has a pretty good point tho

Comment

• ram29jackson
                    Noob
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    Bayless is media version of r29j

Kevin Durant, why are you doing this?
                    bull efing shit, I know way more than him. Do I have to remind you again about last years Super Bowl.

actually he and I may well agree that it doesnt matter what you know about sports, its the most trivial topic in the world. he is just a tv personality, theres no point in bringing up anything he says

Comment

• ralaw
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

Durant is a good kid, but people shouldn't get it twisted......he is a stone cold killa who wants to rip your heart out. It was just LeBron and Miami's time. KD's time will come.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
                        Durant is a good kid, but people shouldn't get it twisted......he is a stone cold killa who wants to rip your heart out. It was just LeBron and Miami's time. KD's time will come.
                        I don't know, far too often in the playoffs, Durant disappeared for long stretches and even entire games. Particularly against San Antonio, when James Harden often looked like the best player on the floor.

If Durant was truly the stone cold killer who wanted to rip hearts out, he would unquestionably force his will in the big spot, every time. I don't ever recall forgetting that Jordan or Kobe were on the floor during the postseason the way I forgot Durant was at times this year.

Comment

• ralaw
                          Posts too much
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                          I don't know, far too often in the playoffs, Durant disappeared for long stretches and even entire games. Particularly against San Antonio, when James Harden often looked like the best player on the floor.

If Durant was truly the stone cold killer who wanted to rip hearts out, he would unquestionably force his will in the big spot, every time. I don't ever recall forgetting that Jordan or Kobe were on the floor during the postseason the way I forgot Durant was at times this year.
                          Durant isn't an in your face, selfish killa like Kobe and Jordan. He goes about it a different way and sometimes will defer to what he percieves as a "hot teammate"....much like LeBron James.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                            aka Reece
                            • Apr 2009

It's tough with KD, he's not really someone to iso on the wing like Kobe/MJ...he can get his shot off, but he's so good getting his off screens and being fed the ball, as opposed to iso, etc. Plus he works better trying to get a head of steam going....I do feel he has that "instinct"
                            Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                            Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Houston
                              Back home
                              • Oct 2008

I love Skip, can't believe fools still falling for this.

Comment

Working...