Jordan can beat LeBron but cant beat Kobe.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Jordan can beat LeBron but cant beat Kobe.........

NBA legend Michael Jordan believes he could have beaten LeBron James in a one-on-one basketball game when he was in his prime.
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining
  • MvP
    a member of vsn
    • Oct 2008

This theoretical debate seems to somehow get reignited every year.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

I don't understand why this is still a debate.

Firstly, they are two very different players.
      Secondly, everyone knows its Jordan.

Comment

• Houston
        Back home
        • Oct 2008

Thirdly, it's a team sport.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

MJ for whatever reason seems to feel threatened by Lebron.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
            Jus' bout dat action boss
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
            MJ for whatever reason seems to feel threatened by Lebron.
            Bingo.
            Originally posted by ram29jackson
            I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Point Blank
              Needs a hobby
              • Oct 2008

A Kobe, LeBron, and MJ game of 21 would > All Star Weekend.

Kobe fans are so butthurt with MJ's comments towards Kobe, he was obviously kidding.
              Last edited by Point Blank; 10-07-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Vinsane
                • Nov 2008

I must be the only one who thinks King James could shut down Jordan?

I'm sorry but the mysticism that was Michael Jordan starts to wear off year after year. Especially when there is a player who is completely well rounded in all aspects of the game. Who is by far a much more physical specimen than Jordan ever was, even in his prime. And might I add? Is such a defensive force he is put on other teams' best players and makes them disappear from the game all together.

Jordan jock riders are going to jump me on this one but, you can't look at these two players at the same time frame (10 years into their careers) and tell me legitimately that Jordan would just mop the floor with James? Quite frankly it's more feasible to say it'd be the other way around.
                25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vinsane

I'm sorry but the mysticism that was Michael Jordan starts to wear off year after year. Especially when there is a player who is completely well rounded in all aspects of the game. Who is by far a much more physical specimen than Jordan ever was, even in his prime. And might I add? Is such a defensive force he is put on other teams' best players and makes them disappear from the game all together.

Jordan jock riders are going to jump me on this one but, you can't look at these two players at the same time frame (10 years into their careers) and tell me legitimately that Jordan would just mop the floor with James? Quite frankly it's more feasible to say it'd be the other way around.
                  No one has ever said MJ would "mop the floor" with James. Would he BEAT him, probably, yes, no.. Who knows?

Shutting down MJ though..

Comment

• BigBucs
                    Unpretentious
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Vinsane

U must be smoking some good. Nobody in the history of the game would shut down Jordan, his game was complete. His offensive game was far more complete than James and/or anyone that James has ever "shut down". Just like it would be a struggle for Jordan to shut down James it would be that much more of a struggle for James to shut down Jordan

At 6'6 Jordans post game trumps Lebrons far and away, lets not get into the ball handling & his jump shot. James edges Jordan attacking the rim and facilitating. Jordan was defensive 1st team 9 years straight. Outside of Lebrons physicality I dont see what major problems James would pose in a one on one match up. I think MJ would be all over his ass if he faces up and puts the ball on the floor. The post game may give him some problems because of his sheer size but his actual game with his back to the basket isnt anything to write home about.

Comment

• Primetime
                      Thank You Prince
                      • Nov 2008

Can we stop talking about this yet?

Comment

• BigBucs
                        Unpretentious
                        • May 2009

U dont have to

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

Wilt would beat all of them 1 on 1. Always had better stats.

Comment

• Villain
                            [REDACTED]
                            • May 2011

Black Mamba.

/Thread
                            [REDACTED]

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Villain