• Show
Clear All
  • jags224
    El Contusion
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Point Blankâ„¢
    You miss Mike Smith don't ya?..
    i do, gregg williams is a moron
    "From the time he hits the court, he plays at a competitive level that you rarely see," Popovich says. "He does the exact same things that Kobe (Bryant) does, that Michael Jordan did.

Comment

• dboy_dc
      • Oct 2008

Hopefully Dallas will remain healthy, draft and O-Lineman, and a back up for Romo. Outside of that we're solid at every position...

As far as personnel on the team, Jason G needs to create some form of non simple Offense and create an identity for this team. If he cant do it I wish him luck where ever he lands. Jerry Jones needs to keep his relationship with his players but he needs to redirect them to the coach. I'm sure players ran to him a few times and JJ told Jason G. to get them the ball

Comment

• inthecards21
        Stairway to Seven
        • Dec 2008

steelers must, and i mean must, draft at least 3 or 4 O-lineman and maybe even get one in FA. that, and kick returning are their only weaknesses once sepulveda is healthy and back punting

Comment

• Kia Kaha
          52Ray_Lewis
          • Dec 2008

i think teh raiders should sign TJ to be Russell go to guy and draft Michael Oher to protect his blid side and then draft a burner with there second pick like bey or even another soild guy like hakeem nocks or kenny britt

if the raiders can get a solid left tackle and a few receivers for J-rock theyd be a scary offence

Comment

Working...