X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OGBrandC
    Katy, North Shore & I'm shocked Madison made the list (TX). I had assumed they damn near fell off after Vince Young left but they pulled together.

And yes, I'm still bitter about my HS (FB Marshall) losing in the playoffs back in 2006. That was our best squad so far (undefeated until the playoffs).
    You know anyone from Elkins or Clements? Got college friends from Sugarland and they went to those schools. Apparently James Loney went to Elkins too.

Comment

• Houston
      Back home
      • Oct 2008

lol this is great.

9 Texas Teams
      4 of them considered "Houston Area"
      and the school I went to is #57

Comment

• mfbmike
        Goat****er
        • Nov 2008

Northwestern, Miami Central, Booker T SON all out of Miami.

Willis Mcgahee went to my highschool (Miami Springs) when I was there and helped lead us to a couple of undefeated seasons before transferring to Central.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

St. Thomas' team is ridiculously stacked.

Not as stacked as the 07 Miami Northwestern Bulls, but ridiculously stacked.

How are you going to throw on them? Payne, Joyner, Riggs, and Robinson in the defensive backfield :o

Comment

• Whatupdoe44
            Magic
            • Nov 2008

high school I went to plays pahokee (21) almost every year and gets beaten on by atleast 28 every time.

Dwyer (43) is like our rival, schools are like 5 mins away from eachother, basketball its a good rivalry but football dwyer dominates. their QB Jacoby Brisset is gonna be sick

Atlantic (96) is in our basketball district, not sure if they are for football
            Last edited by Whatupdoe44; 08-12-2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
              Buckeye For Life
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Larry
              St. Thomas' team is ridiculously stacked.

Not as stacked as the 07 Miami Northwestern Bulls, but ridiculously stacked.

How are you going to throw on them? Payne, Joyner, Riggs, and Robinson in the defensive backfield :o
              Just to expand on this...

OL Jermaine Barton - offers from Purdue, Wisconsin, UConn, Mississippi State, Maryland

QB Turner Baty - has an offer from Stanford but heavy interest from Tennessee and Florida

RB Gio Bernard - offers from the big 3 FL schools, the rest of the SEC and Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Nebraska

DB Lamarcus Joyner - 6-star...nothing more need be said

OL Brandon Linder - final four of Miami (FL), Ohio State, Florida and ND (all offered)

LB Vinnie Mauro - favors Vandy and Navy over offers from Wisconsin, FIU, Marshall and Rutgers

K Michael Palardy - committed to Tennessee over offers from Alabama, Auburn, LSU and Miami (FL)

DB Keion Payne - top five of Miami, FSU, Ohio State, Florida and Tennessee (all offered)

DB Cody Riggs - favors Florida over Florida State, Georgia, Tennessee and Notre Dame (all offered)

DB Brian Robinson - has offers from the likes of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and WVU

DT Matt Stokes - has an offer from Arkansas

RB James White - has offers from the likes of BC, Clemson, Iowa, Michigan State, Rutgers and Wisconsin

WR - Rashad Greene (2011) - could be one of the better WRs in the state when they are ranked next year

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Couple of IL teams in there.

I've covered Hinsdale Central for the newspaper before, they had a pretty good team last year that was primarly junior heavy so they should be pretty nice this year.

East St. Louis I only saw at the state title game but they were the most athletic football team I've ever seen in my life. Just crazy good WR and DBs.
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ShimSham
                  Awesome, my old high school is on there. Oak Grove in Hattiesburg. (the infamous school that Favre spends every summer at, as well as where McNair's oldest son plays)
                  Congrats on Oak Grove making the list! We used to abuse you guys when I played for Perry Central back in the day. Guess the times they are a changing :D

I don't understand how South Panola can go 89-1 over their last 90 games and a top 5 national ranking 5 years running to the 40's :confused:

Comment

Working...