Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

How can Tom Brady have 31 straight regular season home wins but the Pats only 20?

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

Matt Cassel

Comment

• Dan The Man
        Dip My Balls In It
        • Mar 2009

This needs to be a smiley.

Comment

• Champ
          Needs a hobby
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Dan The Man

This needs to be a smiley.
          Yea man its great. I fucking love Strahan.

Comment

• jeffx
            • Jun 2009

I thought the game was over after Eli's bonehead play in the endzone. But once again, he saved the Giants with a masterful drive. I guess I owe Jerry Reese an apology - this Ballard kid is the real deal. Dude was money on those catches. Cruz did his thing, Jacobs ran with purpose, even Ramses Barden made big plays. Gut-check win, now it's on to 6-1 SF.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
              #42 G.O.A.T.
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jeffx
              even Ramses Barden made big plays..
              QFT

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                #42 G.O.A.T.
                • Feb 2009

Perry Fewell also deserves some props, dude drew up a good defensive gameplan to contain Brady.......only sacked him twice, but got just enough pressure with only a four man rush to make him uncomfortable

So much for Eli struggling without Boss and Smith like everyone said he would....he's only playing some of the best ball of his career WITHOUT a running game

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Eli Manning After 8 Games

2007: 6-2, 58.2% completion, 1584 Yards, 13 TD, 9 INT, 79.5 QBR
                  Team Finished 4-4, Made Playoffs, Won Super Bowl

2008: 7-1, 61.2% completion, 1735 Yards, 12 TD, 5 INT, 89.7 QBR
                  Team Finished 5-3, Made Playoffs, Lost Divisional Round

2009: 5-3, 58% completion, 1855 Yards, 13 TD, 8 INT, 86.4 QBR
                  Team Finished 3-5, Missed Playoffs

2010: 6-2, 65.7% completion, 2075 Yards, 17 TD, 11 INT, 92.7 QBR
                  Team Finished 4-4, Missed Playoffs

2011: 6-2, 63% completion, 2377 Yards, 15 TD, 6 INT, 98.8 QBR

Stats really don't matter much with him, as long as he limits the turnovers/stupid throws. Just give him a chance to take the lead late in the 4th, and I'll be happy.

My expectations for a cross country trip to play at San Fran aren't high. They're scolding hot but hopefully the GMen can continue getting healthy (Nicks? Prince? Bradshaw? Baas?) and take it to them.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                    #42 G.O.A.T.
                    • Feb 2009

Comment

• Champ
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

David Diehl on the win

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

I thought 10 wins would be enough to win the division, but it may be closer to 11.

Dallas is 4-4 with these games remaining (vs. BUF, @ WAS, vs. MIA, @ ARI, vs. NYG, @ TB, vs. PHI, @ NYG)

Philly is 3-5 with these (vs. ARI, @ NYG, vs. NE, @ SEA, @ MIA, vs. NYJ, @ DAL, vs. WAS)

Too early to talk about this, but the division will likely turn out to be much better than it looked like it would a month ago.

Comment

• Champ
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Pictures from the game

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

lets just wait and see if the giants don't collapse in 2nd half of the season like the have been doing since Fassell.

Comment

• Champ
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Oct 2008

Here is more footage of the locker room after the game yesterday.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                                True Blue
                                • Feb 2009

prince amukamara could finally play this weekend?

:wut:

New York Giants first round pick Prince Amukamara is very close to returning and could very well make his season debut against the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday.

The former Nebraska standout broke his foot in just his second practice as a Giant, but claims he is not feeling any soreness “at all.”

In fact, he took reps with the first team defense today in practice. Until now he had only repped with the scout team, so him playing this weekend is becoming a very real possibility.

“I think the biggest part is to just show the coaches that I’m ready and just gain their trust in me just by doing the right things on the field and not making mental errors.”

The 19th overall pick made the trip to New England but was declared inactive on game day.

Comment

Working...