X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffx
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DJ Rhude
    lol, Beckum was so bad they had to bring in Beatty as an extra blocker
    Beatty's out indefinitely with a broken foot. Reese needs to make a few calls and get us a blocking TE.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
      #42 G.O.A.T.
      • Feb 2009

I know this is hindsight....but when the Giants let Shiancoe go when we had Shockey, I was pissed......I always liked his game

Comment

• Lumpkin
        Lets go Mets
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Chubby Giangio
        Anyone else notice that Deon Grant was playing LB on some Passing downs?
        Yeah they broke out a couple 3 saftey sets, Fewell is really utlizing the personal he's got

Originally posted by DJ Rhude
        I know this is hindsight....but when the Giants let Shiancoe go when we had Shockey, I was pissed......I always liked his game
        Yeah I liked shiancoe too, especially on madden, him and shockey used to be beast for me out of those two TE sets

Comment

• jeffx
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Lumpkin
          Yeah I liked shiancoe too, especially on madden, him and shockey used to be beast for me out of those two TE sets
          Tell me about it. Readers of my old Giants franchises know how much I used those cats. I do the same with Beckum and Boss. Beckum is All-Pro for me - dude is just as fast as Shockey with great hands.

Comment

• strahanfan92
            Meat
            • Aug 2009

Shaincoe went for a lot of money when he left so I think that's why we let him go.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
              #42 G.O.A.T.
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lumpkin
              Ha yeah....I used to destroy people online with Shiancoe.....people would be so worried about Shockey, Shiancoe would be wide open all game

Comment

• jms493
                • Feb 2009

I think the Real NYG reared their ugly head last night. Long season. Defense is useless. Michael Johnson..........MY GOD is he bad.

Perry Fewell.........no good.

Comment

• jeffx
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                  I think the Real NYG reared their ugly head last night. Long season. Defense is useless. Michael Johnson..........MY GOD is he bad.

Perry Fewell.........no good.
                  They are what we thought they are - a mediocre, .500 team.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                    #42 G.O.A.T.
                    • Feb 2009

I wouldn't be so quick to run Fewell out of town based on one game.....I mean that was the best QB in the business out there in Peyton Manning.....that loss goes on the the whole coaching staff as we were in nickel and dime packages the entire game expecting the pass.....Colts changed shit up and established the run.....caught the Giants napping and with Peyton's no huddle they were stuck with that personnel on the field...Giants got too cute and deactivated Joseph Linval and Rocky Benard.....bad move....gotta give Spewell and the defense time to get adjusted to each other.....remember when Spags first took over and the abomination the defense was his first two games......well look how that year turned out

Freeney and Mathis had a field day against Diehl and Suge Knight.....I had to turn away from the TV at times, that was pure rape

Brandon Jacobs has turned into Shockey pt. 2......and WTF was up with him trying to cutback on that one run with no defender within range? You ain't Bradshaw negro

Michael Johnson does indeed suck

Comment

• jeffx
                      • Jun 2009

I turned the game off at halftime. I couldn't take it anymore.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                        True Blue
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jeffx
                        I turned the game off at halftime. I couldn't take it anymore.
                        same here. giants love embarrassing themselves on national TV. all around pitiful effort. they looked like a pop warner team out there trying to stop the run and blocking. the o-line is starting to show its age and it looked like canty was getting blown up every other play. i shudder at the thought of them trying to stop CJ next week.

Comment

• Champ
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Brandon Jacobs asking for a trade.

Comment

• Palooza
                            Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                            • Feb 2009

dude what the fuck happened last night?!!?!?!

Comment

• jeffx
                              • Jun 2009

Antrel Rolle had some harsh words for the team and the coaches.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                                #42 G.O.A.T.
                                • Feb 2009

Beat me to it, was just about to post that.....

Sheesh, only week two and we are already rife with problems, unhappy players, etc

Comment

Working...