X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • St. Francisco
    45-35 Never Forget
    • Feb 2009

Run the clock out boys...a few runs, and then the victory formation.

Awesome job all around by the team. Ground game really came alive this week, and the defense put on a stellar repeat performance.

Next week is a crucial test...is our defense good enough to stop Peterson, Favre, and Harvin? And if not, can our offensive generate enough firepower to win a shootout? We shall see.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
      Jus' bout dat action boss
      • Feb 2009

Good game Niner fans. Hopefully the injury bug doesn't strike us again because I truly believe we're the two best teams in this division.

Best of luck the rest of the way. I'm going to go pray for Hasselbecks ribs.
      Originally posted by ram29jackson
      I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Rayman
        Spic 'n Spanish
        • Feb 2009

All Shaun Hill does is win. Although he does just about nothing in game.

Comment

• Bomberooski
          #GoHawks
          • Feb 2009

Great game Niners fans!! Your defense is so fast.

Can't refresh the blogs fast enough for Hasselbeck news.
          I give rep not thanks
          My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• St. Francisco
            45-35 Never Forget
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RayManHCP42
            All Shaun Hill does is win. Although he does just about nothing in game.
            With the way the 49ers have set themselves up on offense, that's all they need. They don't need a QB to win games, they just need him to not lose games...be a game manager, make a few big plays here and there, surround him with talent that will make him a better QB than he is, let the ground game do the work, and set up easy opportunities in the passing game by forcing the defense to focus on the run.

Originally posted by Bomberooski
            Great game Niners fans!! Your defense is so fast.
            The defense is drinking the Singletary Kool-Aid, that's for sure. He's really got these guys believing that they are an elite team, and changing the mindset in San Francisco is half of the battle. Our defensive performance so far has blown me away. Great pressure on the QB, great job at stopping the run, and great job at forcing turnovers in the secondary.

Comment

• Proof21
              Go Big Red!
              • Mar 2009

Good win for the Niners..and ouch for Hasslebeck, I was hurting seeing him come to the sideline.

Comment

• jeffx
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by St. Francisco
                The defense is drinking the Singletary Kool-Aid, that's for sure. He's really got these guys believing that they are an elite team, and changing the mindset in San Francisco is half of the battle.
                I'd be afraid NOT to bust my ass for Coach Mike.

Comment

Working...