Did you Tebow haters enjoy watching the man go down?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram29jackson
    Noob
    • Nov 2008

NO ONE ENJOYS ANYONE GETTING SERIOUSLY INJURED - UNLESS YOURE AN IDIOT- oops -caps lock

Comment

• riley420
      You're goddamned right.
      • Feb 2009

I'm thinking that God needs to pay Timmy back for cutting up all those wieners in his name.

The concussion wasn't as bad as Meyer thought it was, but it's still a concussion. Thank God they have an off week so he can get some rest and get healthy for the rest of the season (hopefully).

Scary fucking hit, though.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

I just love the fact that Florida has a bye this week. While we go to Athens.

Our bye is after Florida, which we'll certainly need. But damn the Gators for taking a week off while we battle it out vs. a ranked team.

Very very concerned about that game.

Comment

• Sharkweather
          • Jul 2009

Yeah that is a rough two game stretch. Hopefully you'll come out of it 1-1.

Comment

• SethMode
            Master of Mysticism
            • Feb 2009

Personally, I can't stand UF or Tebow, but watching that clip of his injury was just horrifying. Not made any better by the vomiting.

Hope he's okay.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

I hate Tebow for noo good reason at all, and I stopped watching after UF put up 20+ in the first....saw the highlight and thought nothing of it honestly. Just a good football play, and someone got a concussion, I wasnt doing backflips, but I wasnt sobbing either.

Comment

Working...