Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j.hen
    Self Care
    • Oct 2008

The guy is a first overall pick. Give him a couple years to get his feet set before you throw him out. But then again we all know how patient the dying Al Davis is....Russell was fucked from the beginning really when it took him so long to get signed.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

Eh, Staffordchise hasn't been that great. His first game was awful, the Vikes game wasn't so bad and he only threw his second pick because he was trying to do much. He did play well in the Skins game, but he also missed some receivers. He's playing like a rookie right now, I just hope he doesn't regress in the Bears game.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

I was reading every single response...then I saw this:

Totally forgot what the thread was about.

Comment

• Archer
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mad_Dog
          Ryan has Roddy White (pro Bowl WR) and Micheal Turner (1700 yard Rusher) no complete pressure on him sept not to lose games.

Flacco had a steller Defense to lean on and had good veteran WR's to help him out plus a solid run game

Stafford got freaking Megatron and hes got more INTs than Russell

Sanchez again has a solid D to play with, solid run game, strong O-Line, veteran WR's and just has to not lose games.

And Russell? Bad D, Rookie WR's, Run game isent working, Pourus/penalty prone O-Line

so now u cant tell me that Russell's in any position to win and kick ass when compared to those QB's who have more stable better teams (sept Stafford)
          Russell is too inaccurate to throw many ints

He normally misses everybody on the feild

Comment

Working...