• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KoRnStARr
    Noob
    • Apr 2009

Ray Lewis is a whiny cunt

That is all.

But he always seems to complain on the regular.

ALI QUICK

Indianapolis 08 MC Winner, G4 TV Madden Chal Series
    Madden Nation 09 contestant
    Madden 11 EA MC/VG finalist $25,000 tournament
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Random?

But yeah, he's incredibly unlikable.

Comment

• ralaw
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

He maybe whiny, but I don't see a lot of people disagreeing with his comments.
      BTW, there's another thread on this issue.

Comment

• KoRnStARr
        Noob
        • Apr 2009

He cried last time his team lost to the Pats in 07, and he basically put it all on the calls again yesterday which was absurd.

He's one of the more vocal crybabies in the league when his team loses close games.

ALI QUICK

Indianapolis 08 MC Winner, G4 TV Madden Chal Series
        Madden Nation 09 contestant
        Madden 11 EA MC/VG finalist $25,000 tournament

Comment

• ralaw
          Posts too much
          • Feb 2009

You should be less worried with what Lewis says and be more worried about what he's going to do to your beloved Steelers.

Comment

• Spidey
            • Feb 2009

I'd have to agree with Lewis, at least on the Ngata call. That was weak.

Comment

• Archer
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by PhiKapPride
              Well the call where Haloti Ngata tapped Brady on the helmet shouldn't have been called, that was basically a great job of acting by Brady, but the other one was blatant, he'll get fined and that will be the end of it, but yea he was a little girl about it after the game
              The Suggs one wasn't on purpose ... sure it should have been a penalty because of how low it was but he got pushed into the qb . Nothing Suggs could do about it .

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                Formerly ravensownall17
                • Feb 2009

If the refs had it in for the Ravens it wouldn't have taken two dropped passes by that steaming pile of puke Mark Clayton for the Pats to win. Lewis needs to shut up and worry more about making big plays on the field, since if he had made even ONE yesterday, the game would have ended differently.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                  Jus' bout dat action boss
                  • Feb 2009

He has every right to bitch about those calls.. they were horrendous.
                  Originally posted by ram29jackson
                  I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                    Jus' bout dat action boss
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KoRnStARr
                    He cried last time his team lost to the Pats in 07, and he basically put it all on the calls again yesterday which was absurd.

He's one of the more vocal crybabies in the league when his team loses close games.
                    Not really.. two of the horrible personal fouls kept drives alive for the Pats and resulted in 14 points..

Not saying the outcome would have been different - but those are two HORRIBLE calls to make.
                    Originally posted by ram29jackson
                    I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                      Formerly ravensownall17
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
                      Not really.. two of the horrible personal fouls kept drives alive for the Pats and resulted in 14 points..

Not saying the outcome would have been different - but those are two HORRIBLE calls to make.
                      *shrug* It's the rules. I'm a little surprised at the outcry over it. The NFL put the rules in, they are being called. You can't hit a QB in the head and Ngata did, so a penalty. You can't go low on a QB, Suggs did, so a penalty. It is what it is. It's obvious they want the QBs to have flags, so, I dunno. I don't have a problem with it if it is called the same on everyone. They did throw flags for the Pats hitting Flacco in the helmet. I just want the officials to be consistent, that means if thats a penalty on Tom Brady, it's a penalty on Kyle Boller. Just be consistent. The rules are what they are and it's not going to change...the least they can do is be consistent.

Comment

• Tailback U
                        No substitute 4 strength.
                        • Nov 2008

He had a right to complain about the calls and I'm glad that he did. More guys need to complain about this bullshit because the game is being pussified and guys like Brady are being treated like porcelain dolls.

The Pats hit Flacco late a couple times but there was no call. The Ravens breath on Brady and it's a 15 yard penalty. How could anyone not complain about that bullshit.

Comment

• Goober
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Feb 2009

I say ditch the roughing the passer calls period. Unless the QB is out of the play and someone hits him for no reason.

Comment

• Tailback U
                            No substitute 4 strength.
                            • Nov 2008

Some of you need to watch NFL PrimeTime today. Dilfer going off on this and rightfully so.

They are calling the dumbest little penalties and letting malicious hits on the quarterbacks go free.

Comment

• Goober
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
                              Some of you need to watch NFL PrimeTime today. Dilfer going off on this and rightfully so.

They are calling the dumbest little penalties and letting malicious hits on the quarterbacks go free.
                              I just watched that.

Comment

Working...