X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Senser81
    VSN Poster of the Year
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
    Some of you need to watch NFL PrimeTime today. Dilfer going off on this and rightfully so.

They are calling the dumbest little penalties and letting malicious hits on the quarterbacks go free.
    I think the worst hit of the year was when the two fat Carolina Panthers guys jumped on McNabb in the endzone and broke his rib. One, it was a cheap shot since McNabb was already in the endzone. Two, McNabb was on the ground for a good couple seconds before the Panthers guys landed on him. Yet no penalty was called.

Comment

• strahanfan92
      Meat
      • Aug 2009

^^cosign.... and another shitty call in KC some defender hit steve smith clearly in the shoulder and they called a helmet to helmet penalty when it was clearly his shoulder... this is football not this sport:

Last edited by strahanfan92; 10-05-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• krulmichael
        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
        • Feb 2009

Even though it's been said a million times already, I'll say it for the million one one time...It's football for fucks sake! Call uncle Rey Rey whiny if you want, but he's got a point.

Twitch Channel
        http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
        Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
        Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
        Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
        Season V: 2-1

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

in other news Tom Brady is a lil bitch

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
            • Feb 2009

Bitch calls.
            The whiny Bitch was Brady turning around because his leg was grazed by a raider jersey.
            Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Len B
              :moonwalk:
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
              The whiny Bitch was Brady turning around because his leg was grazed by a raider jersey.
              lol...

What do WR's do when they think they are interfered with?

What do CB's do when they think someone pushed off?

What do punters do when they don't get hit and fall to the ground on purpose?

What does every QB do when there's any illegal (per league rules) contact whatsoever?

Every NFL player tries to get penalties in their favor because penalties will be the difference between a win and a loss in a lot of various outcomes.

But I like how Brady is a whiny bitch... if he had zero SB rings would he still be?

Comment

• Chadman
                I Am Willie Beamen
                • Oct 2008

The people who call him whiny are obviously the ones who never played football before. The guys just wearing his passion for the game on his shoulders as he always does.

Comment

• Len B
                  :moonwalk:
                  • Oct 2008

Ray Lewis had a right to be pissed -- I'd be pissed if I was him.

Comment

• steeljake
                    6 rings...
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by KoRnStARr
                    That is all.

But he always seems to complain on the regular.
                    i hate the ravens, but those calls were bullshit and brady acted bitch made by motioning to offical for teh flag. you're an idiot, go cheat at madden... and please get rid of that bowl cut.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
                      6 rings...
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Len B
                      lol...

What do WR's do when they think they are interfered with?

What do CB's do when they think someone pushed off?

What do punters do when they don't get hit and fall to the ground on purpose?

What does every QB do when there's any illegal (per league rules) contact whatsoever?

Every NFL player tries to get penalties in their favor because penalties will be the difference between a win and a loss in a lot of various outcomes.

But I like how Brady is a whiny bitch... if he had zero SB rings would he still be?
                      yes, but he would be a whiny bitch LOSER

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
                        6 rings...
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
                        I think the worst hit of the year was when the two fat Carolina Panthers guys jumped on McNabb in the endzone and broke his rib. One, it was a cheap shot since McNabb was already in the endzone. Two, McNabb was on the ground for a good couple seconds before the Panthers guys landed on him. Yet no penalty was called.
                        this. mcnasty got clocked way aftre he was down and no flag. i bet it is becasue he is black.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                          The Greatest
                          • Feb 2009

Speaking of whiny pussies, how's Polamalu doing?

Comment

• steeljake
                            6 rings...
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                            Speaking of whiny pussies, how's Polamalu doing?
                            first troy has never complained, even when he gets pulled down by his hair he never says a word. secondly, he is doing fine actually and should be ready to play by week 6 or 7. thanks for asking.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                              The Greatest
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
                              first troy has never complained, even when he gets pulled down by his hair he never says a word. secondly, he is doing fine actually and should be ready to play by week 6 or 7. thanks for asking.
                              Actually he has complained about the rules mid week after he was fined for a hit.

Comment

• KoRnStARr
                                Noob
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
                                Not really.. two of the horrible personal fouls kept drives alive for the Pats and resulted in 14 points..

Not saying the outcome would have been different - but those are two HORRIBLE calls to make.
                                Part of the reason why I made this thread was because Saturday night I watched the NFLNetwork classic games, where it featured New England vs Baltimore in 2007.

Watching the game, there weren't horrible calls at all. They held the shit out of Gaffney at the end of the game, and Rex Ryan DID in fact call a time out before that 4th and inches.

Still, like the pussy Ray Lewis is, at the end of the game he whined and cried about how the NFL took the game away from the Ravens, which is a far cry from the truth.

And here we go on Sunday, lol, him at it again.

ALI QUICK

Indianapolis 08 MC Winner, G4 TV Madden Chal Series
                                Madden Nation 09 contestant
                                Madden 11 EA MC/VG finalist $25,000 tournament

Comment

Working...