How would you spend your teams First Round pick?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USCChifan
    All-Star
    • Oct 2009

I don't get the hype on Terrence Cody. Sure he's a big body, but he has conditioning and endurance issues. He has the talent to push the pocket backwards, but he doesn't do it consistently.

Comment

• Obst
      RIP West
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Eagles - Jermaine Gresham or a top Safety, but Spikes or a solid LB would be awesome too.

Panthers - Um......

.... lets see....

not quite sure where to go with this....

.... oh....

yea....

A FUCKING QUARTERBACK WOULD BE NICE!
      You realize the year Brett Celek is having right? Plus Starting outside linebackers Chris Gocong and Akeem Jordan will be free agents in March. Neither of them are that great either, so I'd see Philly targeting an OLB in the first round.
      Last edited by Obst; 10-08-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Archer
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by USCBearsFan
        I don't get the hype on Terrence Cody. Sure he's a big body, but he has conditioning and endurance issues. He has the talent to push the pocket backwards, but he doesn't do it consistently.
        uh what? Have you ever seen him play? Every down he forces a double team and clogs up the middle . The only knock on him is how he can't play 3 downs

Comment

• DSpydr84
          I need a sub
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by USCBearsFan
          A 2-gap nose tackle in a 3-4 defense allows you to consistently stop the opponents running game without bringing the safety into the box. If he can control two gaps, the front 7 can fill all the gaps and you actually have one extra player free to roam unblocked while still maintaining two-deep safeties for pass coverage. A player like Cody instantly makes your entire defense better.
          Last edited by DSpydr84; 10-08-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• NAHSTE
            Probably owns the site
            • Feb 2009

Eric Berry or George Selvie
            Last edited by NAHSTE; 10-09-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...