• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saluki
    Ball So Hard
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by J.Hen
    Jamal Anderson was the best ever.
    He was a beast. The Dirtiest of the Dirty Birds.

Comment

• Rylo
      Corpse Disgracer
      • Oct 2008

Miami Dolphins.

Grew up on Marino baby.

Comment

• dboy_dc
        • Oct 2008

I remeber I was a very young lad and my uncles was teaching me football. They taught me not to be a bandwagon jumper although its aiight to like a winning team. So I picked Dallas. At that time I seen that they were losing something terrible and I said this will be my team becuz they'll shut everybody up. And so they did....

My First and foremost team for life is the Detroit Lions. This is my hometown team and I used to like only underdog teams. Plus they had Barry. However anytime Dallas plays Detroit I root for Dallas... except for the time I worked there lol. But otha than that game I'm always rooting for Detroit but I'll never bet on or against them.

I used to temporary like any team Deion Sanders was on. I wanted to play football and baseball just like him. Plus I was a fast kid and people compared us.

Teams I hated:

Oakland Raiders... Why? I honestly don't know but I always hated that team. They've never did anything wrong but I just hate that team and still do.

NE Pats.... Becuz of Brady (I think I'm God and fuck you attitude), Belicheat (before the cheating), Dirty Defense, and the Organization. Plus they're fucking overrated and their Fans... Ohh we I hate their fans....Yes I still hate them

NY Jets/Cleveland Browns.... These teams has always been boring to me. that's the only reason I hate them. plus their colors are weak.

NY Giants.... I liked the Leg Breaker L. Taylor, I like Strahan, hell, I like their offensive gameplan. But the 2 reasons I hate this team is 1.) NFC East Rival...2.) Eli (I won a superbowl and my last name is) Manning (so I guess with my weak ass numbers I deserve to be in the HOF). And who the fuck is he to demand a trade and the fucking draft. You big headed asswipe. excuse me... Yep I still hate them....
        Last edited by dboy_dc; 11-01-2008, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...