X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cryolemon
    English Dolphins Fan
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Woy
    None of those guys could play quarterback.
    Oh, I dunno, Polamalu's a decent athlete, he might be be better at QB than Russell lol.

Comment

• NateDogg7240
      GPOD #72
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Sportsbuck
      This just shows how much of a pussy league the NFL has become.

Ward's blindside cracks on the linebackers and safeties are what every receiver dreams of and are simply a part of the game.

I guess every linebacker and safety that has ever hit a receiver over the middle should be considered dirty as well based on this criteria.
      thats exactly what i was thinkin

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Esjay
        Agreed. Incognito I remember being a lunatic in college. That's about it, haven't really seen anything from him in the pros.
        Incognito is a "retaliation guy", and opponents know it & bait him. He rips off helmets, punches guys, and gets called for frequent late hits after the whistle, because he's easily instigated.

Rams fans cant stand him, because he's cost us at least two games over the years with his shenanegans.

Most notably a 2006 game vs. Seattle, where following a go ahead TD by Steven Jackson with under a minute to play, Incognito ripped the helmet off of Ken Hamlin, who is a trash talking, dirty piece of shit himself. The 15 yarder on the kickoff gave the Seahawks great field position, and they only needed a few yards to get into FG range and win they game--and that win essentially won them the division.

Comment

• strahanfan92
          Meat
          • Aug 2009

No dirty Sanchez?

First thing I think of when it comes to dirty players is Rodney Harrison, every time.

Comment

• strahanfan92
            Meat
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            Incognito is a "retaliation guy", and opponents know it & bait him. He rips off helmets, punches guys, and gets called for frequent late hits after the whistle, because he's easily instigated.

Rams fans cant stand him, because he's cost us at least two games over the years with his shenanegans.

Most notably a 2006 game vs. Seattle, where following a go ahead TD by Steven Jackson with under a minute to play, Incognito ripped the helmet off of Ken Hamlin, who is a trash talking, dirty piece of shit himself. The 15 yarder on the kickoff gave the Seahawks great field position, and they only needed a few yards to get into FG range and win they game--and that win essentially won them the division.

Didn't he almost blow that Redskins game last year? Turning a GW 35 yard field goal into a 50 yarder with a personal foul?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by strahanfan92
              Didn't he almost blow that Redskins game last year? Turning a GW 35 yard field goal into a 50 yarder with a personal foul?
              Yup, that was Incognito too.

At one point this year, Incognito had more penalty yards than the Rams had points.

Comment

• steeljake
                6 rings...
                • Oct 2008

meh, people hate on hines beacuse a wide out blasts big bad defenders off their feet and they get clwoned on espn and the highlight shows and all the talking heads say he plays the game the way it is supposed to be played. what i cant figure out is how troy made this list at all.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

Working...