Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DSpydr84
    I need a sub
    • Oct 2008

Everybody says Flacco has a great deep ball, I haven't seen much that would make that statement accurate. Almost every time he underthrows the receiver, even when they're wide open.

Comment

• Deviant
      Yes, please.
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Saluki
      If you read anything i typed i didn't type any of the dick sucking fanboy shit u typed about Flacco I just typed facts. Honestly i could give a fuck less about either of them. But to say that Flacco is better than a 3 year QB who hasn't even lost 10 games as a starter and has a SB ring is fucking dumb. Stupid ppl like you bring the forum quality way down.
      -sigh- And people who miss blatant sarcasm bring the forum quality way down. The dick sucking comment was clearly intentionally a mockery of how stupid it is for you to assume that I'm a fanboy, as you're still assuming.

And can we stop being hypocritical? Why are you telling me to read when you clearly can't? Let's review my first post again:

Originally posted by deviantthoughts
      Flacco is NOT Big Ben. Hell no. Flacco is Flacco.
      Nothing about Flacco being better than Big Ben there.

First off, Flacco throws the ball better than Roethlisberger. Flacco's deep ball is gorgeous and accurate. Roethlisberger doesn't have that.
      Still haven't said that Flacco is better than Roethlisberger. I compared their arms.

Flacco's a better scrambler. His speed is deceptive and that's what make him great for his size in relation to his height. Roethlisberger has deceptive speed because of his size in relation to weight.
      I still haven't made the statement about Flacco being better than Big Ben. That's a comparison of scrambling ability.

Roethlisberger is a sack machine. A lot of times, he does it too himself. Flaco doesn't get sacked nearly as bad as Big Ben does.
      Still nothing. This is me comparing sack frequency... and making grammatical errors.

Oh, and Roethlisberger will never do this:

And this is a video of something I saw and wanted to post that I have never seen Roethlisberger do before. As a matter of fact, all I've done is answered the question:

"Is Joe Flacco the next Big Ben?"
      --Leftwich

I haven't made the statement "Flacco is better than Roethlisberger" as you continue to assume and there are no fanboy statements. Apparently, you're still full of shit.

Afterwards, you reply:

Originally posted by Saluki
      and Please remove Flacco's penis from your mouth, it is very unflattering.

Rothlisberger lost ZERO regular season games as a starter is rookie year, and won a superbowl his 2nd. Flacco has done neither. When he wins a superbowl then please go ahead n suck his cock, but right now he's done nothing. And even if he does win a SB doesn't make him good. Trent Dilfer won one with..OMG the Baltimore Ravens and he isn't on anyones H.O.F. list.

And Rothlisbergers been sacked so much this season because half is O-line is on IR. If you watched football at all you'd know that he's usually one of the best at shedding the tackle and getting rid of the ball
      First, you start with a homo-bashing comment and assume that I'm a Flacco fan boy. Your assumption was incorrect, which is what you're still not getting.

Then, you state your reasons why Flacco isn't Big Ben. So, you're only defending my point. However, in your stating of facts, you assume that my comments are malicious towards Roethlisberger and make another homo-bashing comment towards me. Your comments are "in defense" of Roethlisberger as if I had said that Flacco was better than him. You bring up statistics (which I never did) and start comparing their careers.

In a reply, which was conveniently deleted (I guess it's ok for certain members to make attacks, but when it's returned, there's something wrong), I compared Flacco's rookie year to Roethlisberger's rookie year because you discredited Flacco by stating things that "he hasn't done that Roethlisberger has". So, I list Flacco's merits, ask why you're trying to discredit him by comparing him to Roethlisberger's rookie year, and then state things that Flacco did his rookie year that Roethlisberger didn't do to counter your point, a point which you created out of assumption.

After I did that, I then compared Roethlisberger's sack rate over the past three years (because according to you, he got sacked because of his O-Line's injuries this year) to that of other QBs (not Flacco) to defend my point about Big Ben being a sack machine.

I then asked why you brought statistics and careers when I hadn't brought up the subject in my first post. I then stated that I wasn't a fan of Flacco (as you assumed) and that I respected Big Ben and that I wanted him drafted to the Giants, my team, in 2004.

I then finished with a malicious comment towards you, not any of the players, because you came at me when I did nothing wrong to you. They were in jest of your bashing statements, so why you're questioning the originality is beyond me. And how can you tell me to get my own comeback? I supposed you came up with the dick sucking, homo-bashing comment that's all the rave today?

I made my points. I never said Flacco was better than Big Ben. That was an assumption you made against me. There was no reason for you to act like such an asshole towards me when I all I did was answer a question, defend my answer, and made no comparison of who was a better player. If I say Dwight Howard is a better shot blocker and more athletic than Shaquille O'Neal, am I saying that Dwight Howard is a better player? No. So your assumption of me being a "fan boy" and "bringing down forum quality" is incorrect. If anything brings down forum quality, it's when someone makes assumptions and then makes an attack on someone for no reason. That's all I will say on the issue.

Back at it, yet again. Sign up here!

Comment

• Saluki
        Ball So Hard
        • Oct 2008

^^^ Thank you for writing this book which no one will read in it's entirety.

Comment

• Len B
          :moonwalk:
          • Oct 2008

Get back on track about the topic or its closed.

Comment

• Saluki
            Ball So Hard
            • Oct 2008

Big Ben Rookie- 2621 yards 66 comp % 17TDs 11ints 30 sacks taken 14 games played, 13 games started, 14 games that he played in won. 1 playoff win

Flacco Rookie - 2971 yards 60 compl % 14TD 12 INT 32 sacks taken 16 games started, 11 reg season games won 2 playoff wins

Let Flacco play a few years and see

Comment

• j.hen
              Self Care
              • Oct 2008

Len laying down the law.

Comment

• Chadman
                I Am Willie Beamen
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vinnie Chase
                Flacco IS the next Big Ben in terms of being the QB who's not exactly that great but has an elite defense and one hell of a running game to work with. Neither of them have to win games for their teams, they just dont fuck up and lose the game for their teams.
                end thread.

Comment

• Kia Kaha
                  52Ray_Lewis
                  • Dec 2008

Flacco is not Big Ben, Flacco has a better deep bal than Ben but ben can make the throws when hes hit, whe we beef up flacco in the off season Flacco will be able to do it aswell but not yet and Flacco is quicker thsn big ben and flacco will be a better QB than big ben lol

He is so clutch, sure he didnt play great yesterday but he made the thows he needed to make, teh mason TD on third and forever, the calyton bomb to set up the FG, the heap ball that got us in fiedl goal range (sorta lol), then on third down to get it into Stovers range he hit clayton for 9 yards

Flacco = clutch but not big ben yet

Comment

Working...