X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bones
    Caddy played at the end of the year, pretty well too. I still wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs drafted a RB. I'd prefer a DT or WR though. Good mock.

Yeah at that pick thats what i expect they are most likely to do, I'd like to see them take a WR or a DT...maybe one of the top 3 or 4 LBs cuz Brooks prob only has a yr or 2 tops left, he'd be a great guy to learn from

Comment

• Jax
      JarrettLeger.com
      • Oct 2008

jaguars OT LMAO!!

Comment

• Obst
        RIP West
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Jax
        jaguars OT LMAO!!
        Have you watched Khalif Barnes? OT is our biggest need

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
          Fuck em
          • Oct 2008

thx obst for not being a moron like Jax...he probably thinks you guys are going to pick Ryan Leaf with your first round draft pick...and the Jags could really use a versatile OL that they can plug in with all those injuries

Comment

• Obst
            RIP West
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
            thx obst for not being a moron like Jax...he probably thinks you guys are going to pick Ryan Leaf with your first round draft pick...and the Jags could really use a versatile OL that they can plug in with all those injuries
            Yeah if he watched Jaguars football he would know that Khalif was one of the worse OT's in the league and we need to keep Garrard up on his feet. So getting any three of the OT's would be an amazing pick by us. Jax is just too much of an idiot to realize that, and probably wants a "play maker" instead of a lineman, its cool.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
              Fuck em
              • Oct 2008

with Maybin coming out from Penn St things are going to be shaken up a bit for my next update...and i watch all football and try to pay attention to even the teams i dont like, otherwise i wouldnt of done this...im not a homer when it comes to this I base my projections off bowl performances, season stats, strength of opponents these guys played, need, and the "smart choice"

Comment

• Apocalypse
                • Nov 2008

I like your whole mock as of right now, and like alot of other people have said,
                there could be some minor changes but overall nice mock draft man.

I'm interested to see other peoples mocks, and to see how the actual prospects do to increase/decrease their stock.

As a Lions fan, i agree with both of your picks for them, i think it's a no-brainer that they'll go QB at #1, and Bradford's been getting alot of talk in MI, but there's the question at the 2nd pick whether it'll be an 0-Lineman or D-Lineman, both would help no matter what.

RIP West

Comment

• Jax
                  JarrettLeger.com
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by the_obst
                  Yeah if he watched Jaguars football he would know that Khalif was one of the worse OT's in the league and we need to keep Garrard up on his feet. So getting any three of the OT's would be an amazing pick by us. Jax is just too much of an idiot to realize that, and probably wants a "play maker" instead of a lineman, its cool.
                  yes ol needs help but 2nd round help have u not seen Mike Peterson cry like a baby all year

Comment

• Kia Kaha
                    52Ray_Lewis
                    • Dec 2008

the_obst you actually seem to know the needs of your team unlike Jaz so would you rather draft Malcom Jenkins or Michael Oher
                    And what if oher was gone would you take Jason Smith over Jenkins??

Comment

• Obst
                      RIP West
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Kia Kaha
                      the_obst you actually seem to know the needs of your team unlike Jaz so would you rather draft Malcom Jenkins or Michael Oher
                      And what if oher was gone would you take Jason Smith over Jenkins??
                      I would take Oher first, if he isn't there I would take Jason Smith. There is going to be good CB's still left in the second round, like Victor Harris, but there is only about 4 good OT's in this draft and they are all going in the first round. So I think we should address the O-Line first and CB second.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                        Fuck em
                        • Oct 2008

see obst gets it lol...its a pretty deep CB class, and O-line is going to go fast

Comment

• Obst
                          RIP West
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                          see obst gets it lol...its a pretty deep CB class, and O-line is going to go fast
                          Yeah after the top four lineman, there is a drop off, I would rather have Oher or Jason Smith protecting Garrard opposed to drafting Troy Kropog in the third round and having him play just as good as Khalif Barnes.
                          Mike Mickens and Victor Harris, both good corners will almost certainly be available when the Jaguars go to draft in the second round.
                          So why take Malcolm Jenkins first and then still be weak at O-Line when you can draft Michael Oher or Jason Smith, sure up the O-Line and then with the next pick take a good corner. Doesn't make sense, but hey, Jax is an idiot, and we can all agree on that.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                            Fuck em
                            • Oct 2008

my thoughts exactly

Comment

Working...