X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shayn•Da•Pain
    Laughs Unlimited
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by GoChargers
    Ahh, I knew Rivers went 14-2 in '06, 8-8 in '08 and is 7-3 in '09. For some reason I thought we went 10-6 in '07, but we went 11-5.

To get back on topic - Romo is the 11th best QB in the NFL. One playoff victory will push him up to #9.
    You do realize that 11th best puts him into the category of barely above average starting QB, don't you?
    sigpic

Comment

• GoChargers
      briefcase wanker
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ShaynDaPain
      You do realize that 11th best puts him into the category of barely above average starting QB, don't you?
      I'd say barely above average is those ranked 13-15. I would define '11' as a 'solid starter who is very capable of winning a superbowl ring with a solid supporting cast'

Comment

• Shayn•Da•Pain
        Laughs Unlimited
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by GoChargers
        I'd say barely above average is those ranked 13-15. I would define '11' as a 'solid starter who is very capable of winning a superbowl ring with a solid supporting cast'
        Very capable though? I don't think so. He has a solid supporting cast right now. He had one last year, and the year before that. What you mean to say is Romo has a chance to win a Super Bowl as long as he can get a seriously bad ass supporting cast the likes of which can overcome Romo's mistakes and win a game in December.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...